Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I'm currently making a minimum of 5k a day through Gem Sales.

Granted I spent time on my alt mining a shitload roughly a month before 5.4 came but if you put in the effort and maybe spend 3-5 hours 2 times a week you should be able to gather enough Ore to prospect.
    Depending on Lotus sales on your server vs the Gem prices on your server, you may make a tidy profit from even buying the majority of the Lotus, to make Blue quality gems, from the AH but I went the extra mile and also spent time farming / using the Tiller farms on all alts and still do.
    5k is a bare minimum, if I put some serious effort in, I've broke 40k a day through gems - Proof -

That's my way at least, another decent yield was 34k the other day -

There are many ways, this is just the way i do it

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The problem with Ore shuffling is there are only so many people that can do it on a server. Odds are that someone already has the market on your AH, so you could still make a profit, but the competition will drive profitability down. If you're lucky and no one has that market yet, then yes, it's a good way to make money.

That being said, there are many niches on the AH with varying levels of profitability, but most make you more money for your time than going out there and earning the gold.

Other ways to earn regular cash:

1) Tend your farm: It is quick (<5min), and depending on your server you can pull in a few hundred gold worth of stuff.
    2) Sell battle pets: It takes a while to establish a team that can do all the dailies, but once you are set up it's quite possible to level up 2 pets a day doing all the dailies (45 mins effort). Level 25 battle pets sell for a lot of cash (5K quite easily) and depending on the demand during the week, you could sell up to 20 of them.
    3) As others mentioned farm for the battle pets that drop from old world raids. Then level them up and sell them for even more!
    4) Dailies bring in a bit of cash. I can do the farm dailies for 100g in less than 10 mins. The daily pandaren cooking daily also rewards an iron paw token which I can buy a 100 year soy sauce with that sells for close to 100g on the server. Add the vendor trash and gathered mats I collect while doing the dailies, I pick up at least 250g per day for minimal effort. It's not a huge amount of gold, but add it over a month and it is consistent, easy money to keep you going.
    5) Use your professions to gather and/or make stuff to sell on the AH. Bear in mind though that AH prices work on a supply vs demand basis. If you oversell something, expect its price to drop. For example if you farm 10 stacks of Rugged Leather by running Onyxia's lair trash 5 times in 10 minutes, you can probably sell them at 100g a stack. Do this every day and you'll soon have 100 stacks of rugged leather that you can't sell for more than 50g a stack. Tell all your friends about it and you'll soon have 500 stacks of rugged leather than you can't sell for more than 30g a stack....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Relis View Post
    I'm currently making a minimum of 5k a day through Gem Sales.

Granted I spent time on my alt mining a shitload roughly a month before 5.4 came but if you put in the effort and maybe spend 3-5 hours 2 times a week you should be able to gather enough Ore to prospect.
    Depending on Lotus sales on your server vs the Gem prices on your server, you may make a tidy profit from even buying the majority of the Lotus, to make Blue quality gems, from the AH but I went the extra mile and also spent time farming / using the Tiller farms on all alts and still do.
    5k is a bare minimum, if I put some serious effort in, I've broke 40k a day through gems - Proof -

That's my way at least, another decent yield was 34k the other day -

There are many ways, this is just the way i do it
    Tiller farms? What profession do I need to have a farm?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicski11z View Post
    Tiller farms? What profession do I need to have a farm?
    Any, it's part of the quest line to get in with the Tillers ^^

Deleted
    Found it I'm such a scrub lol

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    30k? You do know how little that is right? Just playing wow you make more then that a month with no effort.
    Utter bullshit.

With 7 max toon at level 90, planting pandaria herbs in Halfhill garden give you at least 25 golden lotus per day
    Craft flask with master flask alchimist , + proc

can give you around 2k per day
    Take around 40 minutes per day

Deleted
    Don't trust the people telling you they can make 40k a day with the shuffling. Either they're lying or their server is really fucked up.

On my realm, If I don't sit at AH like mad to keep undercutting the undercutting competition, I will sell nothing. You HAVE to be patient to gain money with this. And also a bit of luck is needed (some days I can seel 50 meta gems with NO competition and at max price, other days I will sell 3or4 even if I undercutted like mad, and at a shit price).

Boost challenge modes. Whenever i need gold i just /2 WTS CM carry 200k gold whisper

Takes 2h, easy money

Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    Boost challenge modes. Whenever i need gold i just /2 WTS CM carry 200k gold whisper

Takes 2h, easy money
    So you just 2 man it?
    That's awesome so easy!

ore shuffle is dumb and takes time also. depends on professions. dont listen to these idiots. if your time is limited. who the fuck wants to sit around waiting for 100 stacks to be prospected. if you have a farm, sell your golden lotus. if your a bs. craft a reborn wep every 5 days for 3k a pop. enchanter? sell a wep enchant every 10 sky crystal. just all depends on how many toons you have and what professions you have. throw in the lucky drop here and there and pet and 30k is easy. and takes less then 10 min per day. all these "braggers" are idiots. no point having so much gold. its like a hobby to them. i have like 250k...(which isnt very much yes i know) but is way more then i need. idk why i even have 250k. idk why i have more then 10k. i dont spend any of it. just use your brain

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    So you just 2 man it?
    That's awesome so easy!
    na ofc I got a team to help me, and yes I've soloed challenge modes as a warlock but took 6 hours of wiping. Recorded some 3 manning golds tho on http://www.youtube.com/user/MyCelar

by doing dailies and queuing lfr

pick up everything you can and then vendor what is worthless, sell everything else on the auction house

Quote Originally Posted by Faint^ View Post
    ore shuffle is dumb and takes time also. depends on professions. dont listen to these idiots. if your time is limited. who the fuck wants to sit around waiting for 100 stacks to be prospected. if you have a farm, sell your golden lotus. if your a bs. craft a reborn wep every 5 days for 3k a pop. enchanter? sell a wep enchant every 10 sky crystal. just all depends on how many toons you have and what professions you have. throw in the lucky drop here and there and pet and 30k is easy. and takes less then 10 min per day. all these "braggers" are idiots. no point having so much gold. its like a hobby to them. i have like 250k...(which isnt very much yes i know) but is way more then i need. idk why i even have 250k. idk why i have more then 10k. i dont spend any of it. just use your brain
    And this guy call other people idiots... Hilarious!

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking about ore shuffling, I still have tons of gems from last prospecting.
    Making ring/neck and vendoring is more profitable than disenchanting and you can't use all types of gems.
    So I'm sitting with green and blue gems, 5 stacks of each not sure what to do. They vendor for 12g a stack though ...
    PM me weird stuff :3

Well playing the ah with a certain prof is usualy the best option. Recently on my server, golden lotus + tiger opal = 55g on ah and berm onyx uncut gems = 150g+. So all i did was buy a lot of golden lotus and tiger opal took my alchemist with trans spec and did a lot of profit. There is plenty of similar possibilities available, this is just one i used recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    Making ring/neck and vendoring is more profitable than disenchanting and you can't use all types of gems.
    So I'm sitting with green and blue gems, 5 stacks of each not sure what to do. They vendor for 12g a stack though ...
    Maybe there is some type of wild jade that goes higher on ah then golden lotus. Can then make some wild jades with trans alch, cut them and sell on ah.
    Last edited by Itakas; 2013-10-17 at 07:17 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcinder View Post
    Take up engineering and craft the Sky Golem once per month, should yield about 40k per month on average.
    I wouldn't do this.

a) not very nice mounts
    b) everyone making them
    c) yield 40k? Profits will be much less than that and you be continuously relisting and fighting undercutters

So don't bother.

It is very easy to make 30k. Use your professions (alch-jc-scribe-chanting). Get that combo going and have a miner cause you will need to smelt. I was making about a million a month before I quit with that combo but I had 3 alchs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    You can make Shadowfire Necklace with green gems, and Ornate Band with the blue?

Deleted
    Soo I guess making lots of gold really isn't as easy as everyone making it out to be

Quote Originally Posted by Epicski11z View Post
    Soo I guess making lots of gold really isn't as easy as everyone making it out to be
    Who said it was hard?