Deleted

Heroic Iron Juggernaut and Rogue CDs

Hi guys only a quickie. I was wondering whether or not Evasion would work on Crawler mine soaking with it being physical damage i have taken it with glyphed cloak and talented feint but never got chance to try this out tonight. May be a daft question but thought it best to ask.

Cheers in advance all

10+ Year Old Account
    As it's not a melee attack, it should not work.

Edit: also fixed the title.
    Last edited by Kael; 2013-10-13 at 10:08 PM.

Deleted
    It doesn't work I once jumped on 1 at the end during a wipe with everything on for lols.

Evasion won't work. but you can use glyphed cloak + elusiveness to soak, also symbiosis growl.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanerkin View Post
    Evasion won't work. but you can use glyphed cloak + elusiveness to soak, also symbiosis growl.
    Glyphed cloak alone is enough on 25 heroic, so I guess it should be on any difficulty. This allows you to get cheat death and soak a mine in p2 via cheat death and use cloak to mantain uptime on the boss during the second shock pulse.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanerkin View Post
    symbiosis growl.
    THAT never occurred to me but could work out very nicely. If you're struggling for breaking mines, Symbiosis + feint could let you soak multiple mines in an emergency - such as using the "away" p2 strategy, and finding your tanks can't safely take all the mines, or one is dead (you're probably screwed, but being able to soak a full set wouldn't hurt).

You can also Cheat Death the bombs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rbailey182 View Post
    Hi guys only a quickie. I was wondering whether or not Evasion would work on Crawler mine soaking with it being physical damage i have taken it with glyphed cloak and talented feint but never got chance to try this out tonight. May be a daft question but thought it best to ask.

Cheers in advance all
    If you Shadowstep the mine you will avoid all DMG, this works on all versions of the encounter.

Click mine and before you launch you can just shadowstep it. Do it in this order.