Addon help kinda

This keeps happening and i am not sure what is the cause

my addons

Last edited by lawomous; 2013-10-16 at 05:15 AM.

Are you talking about the bugged icons? This looks like corrupted game files. I'd recommend backing up your user interface folders and doing a repair

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Your-Interface

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/art...blizzard-games

More information perhaps? What keeps happening ?

All I see within that screenshot is your healthbars in a random placement (but some people do that anyway), Halo WA and corrupted icons which can happen with things running in background as well as the above.
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Yeah the icons either look strange like in the pic or they look empty and i've asked everywhere except here i thought it was an addon issue, i'll do a repair tomorrow see if that fixes it thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Did a repair but it didn't fix anything and it kept my under interface and wtf folders after i did it any other ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Kacie View Post
    Did a repair but it didn't fix anything and it kept my under interface and wtf folders after i did it any other ideas?
    1. Disable all addons on the character selection screen
    - If fixed, re-enable addons until it breaks and you know the culprit, delete said addon's saved variables (its .lua and .lua.bak files in WTF directory) and delete the addon before redownloading it.

2. Back up Interface and WTF folders and remove them from your WoW installation
    - If fixed, most likely one of your saved variables are corrupt, either try find the culprit or just do clean addon installations

3. Reinstall WoW