Thread: 34 bosses flex

  1. #1

    34 bosses flex

    34 flex bosses down 1 loot im going to quit

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Bye, you won't be missed xxxx

  4. #4
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    685
    cya
    10chars
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylex View Post
    34 flex bosses down 1 loot im going to quit
    I feel your pain (alts), and feel like the loot system could and should use some tweaking. They really need to have a bad luck check in for loot and at the minimum guarantee at least one piece of loot a week. Or they could keep the whole personal loot system and add 1 guaranteed drop from boss table that the group could roll on.

  6. #6
    congratulations, it's called RNG

  7. #7
    The Unstoppable Force det's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    23,421
    8 bosses down, 3 pieces of loot, 3 runestones. RNG and all that

    Plus..I see this getting locked.
    "It’s not the job of the artist to give the audience what the audience wants. If the audience knew what they needed, then they wouldn’t be the audience. They would be the artists. It is the job of artists to give the audience what they need."

    — Alan Moore

  8. #8
    Over 9000! Thelxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    9,159
    25% per boss x34 and only 1 piece of gear? You should buy a lottery ticket.

  9. #9
    The Unstoppable Force det's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    23,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    I feel your pain (alts), and feel like the loot system could and should use some tweaking. They really need to have a bad luck check in for loot and at the minimum guarantee at least one piece of loot a week. Or they could keep the whole personal loot system and add 1 guaranteed drop from boss table that the group could roll on.
    I wonder why they "should". They system with VP and tokens to offset bad luck is already a million times better than the shit we had in Classic and half of TBC. And personal loot actually puts the icing on the gravy.

    But ofc..give people a finger and they bite off your hand. Where does it stop? Guarnteed one loot per wing and don't dare it be a duplicate? Even then Frost DKs will whine, cause we like duplicate one-handers
    "It’s not the job of the artist to give the audience what the audience wants. If the audience knew what they needed, then they wouldn’t be the audience. They would be the artists. It is the job of artists to give the audience what they need."

    — Alan Moore

  10. #10
    Thats why wow is not an RPG.

  11. #11
    The Insane Kangodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    19,247
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    They really need to have a bad luck check in for loot and at the minimum guarantee at least one piece of loot a week.
    Don't they have such a thing with the coins?

  12. #12
    The Lightbringer Forgettable's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    3,254
    Because raiding is all about the loot, right?

  13. #13
    All this 1 piece of loot in a couple weeks cry baby bull shit is funny. Obviously no one remembers what it was like to raid for weeks without upgrades hoping the 1 item you wanted dropped and that you would be the lucky person in the raid to get it via dkp or loot council. I mean I know flex and lfr are aimed for players that don't have time for the real raid experience. But that doesn't mean you should get everything without a wait. If that was the case they might as well remove loot since it's clearly not something people wanna work towards, just something people feel better about getting handed to them to inflate their stats.

  14. #14
    Scarab Lord Blitzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Observable Universe
    Posts
    4,598
    You're one unlucky fellow IF you used your coins too.

  15. #15
    I hate the LFR/Flex loot system. if we have to take the time to organize and put a grp together, give us the normal loot system please. Also, 10 mans should drop 3 pieces of loot IMO.

  16. #16
    Brewmaster Lovecrafts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    1,347
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylex View Post
    34 flex bosses down 1 loot im going to quit
    Just come back to LFR

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Because raiding is all about the loot, right?
    Raiding anything other than LFR, of course. If you just want story, do LFR
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

    The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotsforyou View Post
    I hate the LFR/Flex loot system. if we have to take the time to organize and put a grp together, give us the normal loot system please. Also, 10 mans should drop 3 pieces of loot IMO.
    1 piece of loot.

    Mail, when you have no mail wearers.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

  18. #18
    Super Moderator Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    44,041
    Unfortunately rant threads aren't particularly productive and have little to discuss. It's unfortunate that you've experienced the more annoying side of RNG but I don't see any reason to keep this open.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaDarsithisRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaArlee


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •