Poll: Mount/Pet drop in raid

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Anyone who is member or higher status with good attendance and been with the guild for like maybe 90 days or something. That's how I think it should be done.
    Last edited by Speaker; 2013-10-16 at 08:31 PM.

It should be a free roll.

I can maybe understand a trial, on his very first raid with the guild ever, not getting a roll on some 0.1% mount, just like most give prio to members on normal drops first over trials, but apart from that, members, officers and GM should all be on a level rolling field imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    there could be a reason that the group decides to let one person have a mount first that night... such as maybe for a birthday present. wedding anniversary gift, baby shower gift. i mean if you actually develop a friendship with your guildies.

otherwise, noway should being a simple GM entitle that person to getting mounts/pets when they drop. and i would not ever help a raid lead or a GM that thinks they are entitled to it.

guaranteed drop or otherwise, its icing on the cake when a mount drops. if you want to have a successful raid group that will continue to be successful, i highly suggest being a GM/RL with a little humility, and give those treasures to team members to promote high moral. otherwise, you will be washed out as a GM/RL very quickly and watch your chances of getting any progression dwindle away.
    Last edited by Sinndra; 2013-10-16 at 11:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would feel very angry if my guild did that. I used to be an officer until I quit WoW for a few months, and we never did things that way. Now I'm no longer an officer, and we still don't do things that way. Tell your guild to smarten up, or else leave them. Or don't care if mounts/pets don't matter to you.