Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Two words, GIANT LAZERBEAM

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Nordormu took us to an alternate timelines past to steal the dragon soul while showing us an alternate future where deathwing won and the world was ghosts and ash.
    Both incorrect. Neither are alternate timelines, both are actually the correct timeline (correct past and correct future). The only alternate timeline is the one we're playing now in MoP.

And Nozdormu paid a heavy price to make this happen. He messed with the timelines to prevent the correct future from happening, he made an alternate version of the future to ensure our survival. However, he was never allowed by the Titan who empowered him to do this. He betrayed their trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    The Deus Ex Machina is us flying along side him on the Skyfire. He could easily just swat it out of the sky and then go about his merry way. But "Something" keeps him from finishing us off when he has the chance. Just like "Something" kept him from destroying stormwind when he had the chance.

Something kept somethinging Deathwing. And until Blizzard tell us what "something" is. Then "Something" is Deus Ex Machina.
    Something did keep him running from the Skyfire, and that something was fear. He feared exactly one thing in the world, and that thing was being charged up on the airship's deck by four Aspects and one Aspect stand-in. When one is confronted by the only thing that can kill you, the list of viable options does not include "suicidally charge the one thing that can kill you."

15+ Year Old Account
    All of you saying the Dragon Soul was put back and everything was peachy with the timelines? I'm going to have to burst your bubble and mention that it's a little more complicated than that. It caused problems - potentially major problems - that we're eventually going to have to deal with alongside the Timewalkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn of the Aspects
    But others did. Growing more visibly impatient than even Kalec felt, Chromie broke the silence. "If I may be permitted, there is a matter of concern. The timeways appear to be in flux! It may have to do with when the Dragon Soul was seized-"

Nozdormu cut her off. "The timeways are no longer our concern! They are beyond my ability to control. From here on, the younger races and the younger races alone will deal with both them and whatever paths to the future they lead to."
    Nozdormu did something bad when he took the Dragon Soul when he did, and he had already lost his powers by the time it came time to return it (though yes, it was correctly returned). Add to that the fact he's said he might still become Murozond and it's looking like not everything was all hunky dorry after our act of traipsing through the timeways and performing an action just as bad as , if not worse than, anything the Infinite Dragonflight ever did.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Deathwing may still be alive some how. Just a gut feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    He got Kamehameha'd by thrall.
    I've seen this a few times here and Wiki isn't helping. What does this mean?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reyina View Post
    I've seen this a few times here and Wiki isn't helping. What does this mean?
    Giant beam from the Dragon Soul hit Deathwing and he litterally gets vaporized into dust. It has a very...dbzish ending >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I think Deathwing may still be alive some how. Just a gut feeling.
    He was utterly, utterly UTTERLY vaporized... He's as dead as you can get.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    I did do the 5mans, but I don't remember taking the Dragon Soul. That makes sense. But it also doesn't. If we took it and altered the timeline, Deathwing wouldn't have had it to begin with and could never have used it like he did.
    We didn't take it, Nozdormu caught it in Well of Eternity after we beat Mannoroth.
    And we didn't change anything, as the Aspects lost their powers after the encounter and the Dragon Soul returned to it's time.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Giant beam from the Dragon Soul hit Deathwing and he litterally gets vaporized into dust. It has a very...dbzish ending >.>
    This is where the confusion was coming from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamehameha_I

10+ Year Old Account
    This is where the confusion was coming from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamehameha_I
    It's more of the fact people here are making fun of that scene.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

just to note, iam disappointed in the lack of Shoop da Whoop meme applications (images and videos) to Thralls use of the Dragonsoul on Deathwing.

Deathwing died from severe nail injury.

After we retrieved the Dragon Soul, we pursed Deathwing on an airship, jumped on to his back, and started ripping off his back armor. We made an opening large enough for Thrall to use the Dragon Soul to shoot Deathwing down, where he crash.landed into the Maelstorm. We then killed off his arms and tentacles and he fell into the whirlpool. The aspects then finished him off at the expense of their super powers.

Thrall used Hyper Beam.

It was super effective!

10+ Year Old Account
    Time travel and Kamehameha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    That makes more sense.
    It doesn't.

He was turned into sparkles. After he got second hit from Dragon soul...it's was very disapointing....SPARKLES!!! WTF?!

Super awesome villian with name Deathwing turned into SPARKLES. (Twilight alert)

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    The only alternate timeline is the one we're playing now in MoP.
    Wait, what?