Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Tbh all this discussion on which spec is really redundant. Both specs are viable for both normal and heroic content. Frost just requires some specific pieces, but whatever you want to be, you will be perfectly viable and competitive. This topic has already been discussed many times and ended up with the same answer.

Quote Originally Posted by roarfacelol View Post
    Tbh all this discussion on which spec is really redundant. Both specs are viable for both normal and heroic content. Frost just requires some specific pieces, but whatever you want to be, you will be perfectly viable and competitive. This topic has already been discussed many times and ended up with the same answer.
    As weeks pass and more info becomes availible for use to us, of course people are guna want to know what's the best spec. The more data you have to go off of then the more accurate your answer. Hence why during the PTR the 4 set for Frost looked crazy amazing strong, and came out kinda meh. This was partially due to simcraft errors from unforseeable things, but still that was what we thought then and now things have changed.

Not everyone has been around on these/any forums to see all the discussion, it's perfectly alright for people to ask now and then. (Although if you open a thread about it yet there is already one open, you should be directed to that and then your thread closed).

Deleted
    for unholy is still haste the best stat?

Quote Originally Posted by kargarias View Post
    for unholy is still haste the best stat?
    No, crit is

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeket View Post
    No, crit is
    It highly depends on your gear, though yes Crit for single target is highest now. No matter my stat weights I cap my haste at 5500 now and then go with the weights for Crit and mastery for my priorety

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    It highly depends on your gear, though yes Crit for single target is highest now. No matter my stat weights I cap my haste at 5500 now and then go with the weights for Crit and mastery for my priorety
    Can you elaborate on why you cap your haste at 5500?

I personally just like it at that point. I could probably drop more haste, in Throne I ran with ~2k haste through the whole tier. I'm used to low haste points, so 5.5k actually took a bit of getting used to.

Though really it just comes down to my gear, and what feels good. I like the rune return time I have now, everything flows nice and works well. Also if I put my cap at 5500 then with the gear I currently have it just fits in so well and lets me maximize my other stats pretty nicely.