13. Primo Talisman H-TF 1483
    14. Fabled Feather H-TF 0
    15. Gaze of Twins H-TF -190
    16. Fusion Core H-TF -5734
    17. Fusion Core H -6502
    18. Fusion Core N-TF -7074
    19. Fusion Core N -9490

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how much Fusion Core would actually do for my AOE tanking. Hmmm..
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    Probably the same for DPS, only useful for Galakras adds and potentially spoils. Rest of the time revenge, Deep wounds, thunder clap with or without Resonation power etc. should be plenty. I'd rather just use the DPS cloak and a DPS stats trinket with a nice proc if the extra damage is needed.

Gaze sims higher then feather for me but that might just be me being overcapped on hit, now if only Galakras would drop his trinket.

what about flex tail tip?

10+ Year Old Account
    Flex tail will be better than the T15 trinkets. Only slightly better than HTF feather, but still better.

Deleted
    What about Flex Skeer's is that better than my H feather - notice my feather is not TF? - thx

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgee View Post
    What about Flex Skeer's is that better than my H feather - notice my feather is not TF? - thx
    Off hand, I'd say no. But I neither have the trinket order up nor have I run a sim. I'm basing it on the fact that skeers isn't great, and that flex Thok's is only barely better than HTF feather.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    I wonder how much Fusion Core would actually do for my AOE tanking. Hmmm..
    I use it when I am tanking Immerseus (Adds) and as DPS on Galakras for the cleave. Works nice so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Off hand, I'd say no. But I neither have the trinket order up nor have I run a sim. I'm basing it on the fact that skeers isn't great, and that flex Thok's is only barely better than HTF feather.
    Thx, i was just wondering sitting in school, ill try sim it when i get home got normal thoks but that evil eye isnt dropping - Btw ive tryed to get in contact with u trough Dark#1458 - but its seems to be impossible :P

I was wondering who ever is doing the sims, if they could compare heroic feather 2/2 (543) to Thok's tail flex. Would it be worth making the flex version 2/2? I do coin Thok every week, but this week is my guild last clear before we just push heroics. We are only 3/14 heroic 25 man.

Thok is better then Feather.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgee View Post
    Thx, i was just wondering sitting in school, ill try sim it when i get home got normal thoks but that evil eye isnt dropping - Btw ive tryed to get in contact with u trough Dark#1458 - but its seems to be impossible :P
    Are you EU? I'm US.

Deleted
    Was lucky enoght to get the Galakras trinket yesteray, Finally replacing the ToT Normal ones

Quote Originally Posted by jarbulldog View Post
    I was wondering who ever is doing the sims, if they could compare heroic feather 2/2 (543) to Thok's tail flex. Would it be worth making the flex version 2/2? I do coin Thok every week, but this week is my guild last clear before we just push heroics. We are only 3/14 heroic 25 man.
    You know its incredibly easy to do this yourself.
    There are a few people who do sims to establish BiS lists, and trinket rankings; but you can very easily sim your own character to determine what works better/how much of a dps increase things are.
    Regardless as above, Thok (even Flex) is better than H Feathers.

So if you're lucky like me and have all the normal trinkets what would you think is best for aoe? I play arms for Galakras and Spoils

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    You know its incredibly easy to do this yourself.
    There are a few people who do sims to establish BiS lists, and trinket rankings; but you can very easily sim your own character to determine what works better/how much of a dps increase things are.
    Regardless as above, Thok (even Flex) is better than H Feathers.

I do appreciate when people do sims. The reason I asked is because I did not see a flex thok on any of the list anywhere. I have not really used sims. I would rather ask the people that are a lot better at it then I am;

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Are you EU? I'm US.
    Lol facepalm! Haha im fucking stupid, but yes im EU hahaha