Poll: Who should Ichika choose?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

[Anime] Infinite Stratos

Infinite Stratos just started it's second season, is anyone else here watching it? It's a pretty good sci-fi harem anime, even though I don't typically like shows like this, but I really like a few of the characters and want to see how things play out. Just a warning though, the show doesn't really pick up until about episode 5, in my opinion anyway.

Synopsis
    Ichika Orimura is the the only known male in the world who can pilot a mecha system known as an IS. As thus he gets accepted to an otherwise all-girl academy to help him hone his skills as an IS operator. Ichika is in for a surprise though when he discovers that his oldest childhood friend is in his class and that his sister is one of his instructors. Little does Ichika know, but almost every girl in the school has a crush on him. Despite this, things aren't all great in Ichika's life. His classmates frequently fight over him, he's behind the other students in his studies and apparently someone or something really wants him dead.

Main Characters
    Ichika Orimura / Cecilia Alcott / Charles Dunois / Houki Shinonono

Kanzashi Sarashiki / Laura Bodewig / Lingyin Huang / Tatenashi Sarashiki

Note: Please use the spoilers tag whenever discussing spoilers.
    Last edited by Nakura Chambers; 2013-10-16 at 02:37 PM.