Deep wounds and haste

Just a fast question that bothers me whole day, why deep wounds aren't modify by haste like any other dots? I never played other class then warrior for longer then few hours so im not familiar with this dot ticking speed. Haste does not affect it because its bleed, not dot? What's the difference between these 2 if answer is yes?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I guess, if someone cuts you really fast you will bleed just as much as if someone cuts you really slow. But if a warlock manages to speak quicker he can curse you with more words.

Seriously, I could understand the question IF haste modifies the bleed damage, but WHY? Exept for the devs, nobody knows.

Oh, and if I have misinterpreted the question: NO, haste does not affect Deep Wounds.
    Last edited by Valech; 2013-10-16 at 03:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    Haste doesn't affect DK diseases either, it's only a caster thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ye I don't know if any melee DOT is impacted by haste. I know for sure DK/War dots are not, and I don't think rogue/feral/pally are either.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Ye I don't know if any melee DOT is impacted by haste. I know for sure DK/War dots are not, and I don't think rogue/feral/pally are either.
    No idea how Censure works as a Paladin but I know for certain that Haste has no impact on the other melee's DoTs.