Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Which bosses are you guys using KJC over AD SOO??

Which bosses KJC over AD??

Deleted
    I use KJC on iron jugg and that's about it.

I use kjc on shamans and malkorok

None. Movement feels pretty good even with out KJC.

As affliction and doing normal mode only with that char, I only use KJC on Garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    Pretty much this. Though I certainly miss it (though what, 9ish? years of warlockery made the transition back to standing still pretty painless), I very much prefer AD over the other options....pretty much anywhere.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm only using KJC on heroic Sha of Pride (8/14H atm). I have two RPPM trinkets and it's really great to be able to use DS whenever is best.

Malefic Grasp isn't what it used to be anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    Pretty much this. Though I certainly miss it (though what, 9ish? years of warlockery made the transition back to standing still pretty painless), I very much prefer AD over the other options....pretty much anywhere.
    I hate to admit it but it kind of feels nice to have that timing back again.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    I would really like to see how you push out more DPS on Siegecrafter HC with AD than KJC being one of the most movement intensive fights I have ever been in.
    That being said I am a lazy c*nt so I use it often but mainly Siegecrafter, Garrosh and Shamans ( dem dragging around)

Deleted
    As an affliction warlock, I use kjc on Juggernaut, Shamans, Siegecrafter and even Malkorok (because I seem to be destined to fly a lot and our healers simply don't want to soak anything, because they'd have to move.)

When I'm, however, playing destruction, I only use it on Siegecrafter, because Chaos Bolt can't be cast while running even with kjc and fel flame still does enough dmg to make movement not hurt you that much.

Deleted
    ive gotten too used to kjc so i use it on everything but you can definately use AD on many of the fights but it depends on the strat and spec imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerfarien View Post
    I would really like to see how you push out more DPS on Siegecrafter HC with AD than KJC being one of the most movement intensive fights I have ever been in.
    That being said I am a lazy c*nt so I use it often but mainly Siegecrafter, Garrosh and Shamans ( dem dragging around)
    My 10 man crew isn't up to H Siege yet. Maybe I will use it there.

I didn't feel like I needed KJC on normal. I was on conveyor belt duty.

Having DS on 2 charges just feels so right. <3 AD

Deleted
    I prefer KJC over AD on:

-Sha HC
    -Iron Juggernaut HC
    -Dark Shaman HC (erratic kiting by our tank)
    -Malkorok HC

That's about it. On farm I tend to abandon KJC completely, but on progress I'll often take the DPS loss to be more comfortable at times.

Deleted
    Haven't yet gotten to siegecrafter on hc, but atleast 10/14hc bosses go nicely with AD as destro. Would think that you could go in overall the full tier with AD as destro without that much problems. For affli it's different though

On Farm I use KJC on almost every boss because I simply cannot be bothered to change talents, on progress I used KJC on alot of bosses too.
    Garrosh HC KJC
    Paragons of the Klaxxi HC KJC
    SiegeCrafter HC KJC
    Thok HC KJC
    Malkorok KJC ( Or AD here, kinda even in my mind)
    Dark Shamans KJC
    Juggernaut KJC
    Sha of pride KJC
    Protectors KJC
    Immerseus KJC

I simply value being able to cast while moving over 1 Extra DS on most fights. On fights like Paragons of the Klaxxi and siegecrafter HC, there is simply too much going on to Min Max your movement to a point where it would be better than taking KJC.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    I almost can't believe my eyes when I saw all these responses in the thread. I have been a lock since Vanilla. I'm up to heroic Jug right now and I use KJC exclusively. There are just so many movements required with most if not all of the SOO bosses. You have to run into stuff to soak damage. You have to run out of void zone. You might get chased down(fixated by adds or even the boss himself, Thok). There are also times when you get punted backwards or into the air. Just too many instances when you have to keep running continuously for more than a GCD or 2.

For destro anyway, Fel Flame for movement just doesn't quite cut it. You can't RoF all day and you can at most conflag twice in a roll. I believe it's a pretty significant loss if you can't incin as well.

With the binding that's up every 2 mins. Effectively having 1 extra Dark soul per encounter doesn't look all that attractive to me compared with having the ability to keep casting your main filler on the move.
    Last edited by theshiningnova; 2013-10-21 at 03:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    KJC is allot better then people give it credit for. In reality its probably even with AD on pretty much every fight that matters this tier.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

thok, siegcrafter if on belt,garrosh
    When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all ... Futurama-Godfellas

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    ive gotten too used to kjc so i use it on everything but you can definately use AD on many of the fights but it depends on the strat and spec imo.
    Luxury leads to laziness, I'm in the same boat.

H.siegecrafter the need to F&B incinerate on the move is going to save your raid far more than what you might get out of one more darksoul. I think we will see AD use climb on farm fights but stay relatively lower on progression...at least for destro/aff. We are on h.paragons now and so far I'd use KJC as a default on most fights for dest/aff. Its still more important to turn in a consistent performance than go for a rank but roll the RNG dice of "pls don't target me". Demo of course thrives on AD just about everywhere. Aff on protectors I'd use AD since you are a SS'ing whore. Probably could on garrosh too. Sha you want KJC if you are doing your part to grab the debuff on CD.