Deleted

Zandalari Warscout help

I'm a warlock (destro) and need some tips on taking this beast down My voidlord gets 3shotted dead by the warbringer

Warscout or Warbringer, your title and post are conflicting each other.

What item level and spec are you, I'd been soloing them since around 510ish ilvl with little problem as afflic and destro. Did a few last week at 558 ilvl and they died in about a minute.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

10+ Year Old Account
    If youre having problems just pick up the item from Timeless isle that gives you symbiosis which will grant you Rejuvenation, use it to heal your pet. Reep the benefits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillistrar View Post
    Also, I love your short-temper. Did you know that people like you are the most fun to mess with? Not that I'm doing it. Yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazoric View Post
    Interception...
    Is that a like a charge within a charge? :P

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You do this shit as affliction OP simply because of the soulburn health funnel and technically you do have infinite shards to keep it up as long as you drain the scarab swarms meaning you SS the warbrigner tab or w/e the scarab SS that thing and soul drain it boom 4x shards repeat DPS / heals until It's dead.

Oh and always move the ghost thing, It hurts A LOT.

10+ Year Old Account
    6 things: Soul Link, Health Funnel Glyph, move voildlord away from the ghosts, aoe scarabs and use havoc'ed shadowburns on the warbringer, grab aggro on the ghost, remove autocast voidlord taunt so it doesnt spam it on the ghost for no reason.
    Last edited by hellhamster; 2013-10-17 at 05:48 AM.

Deleted
    Once you're around the ~540 ilvl, you won't even need health funnel anymore if you go destro. Soul Leech with Spirit Link will be enough to keep your voidlord up.

Deleted
    oh ilvl 475 isn't good enough lol my bad

Deleted
    Why is my void lord dieing after 2hits from warbringer?

If you are 475 ilvl you are really going to have a hard time with them, at higher levels your damage is so high that soul leech will keep a constant shield up on your VL, also if you aren't moving him away from the spirit and/or getting the spirit aggro on yourself it will destroy your VL.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    If you are 475 ilvl you are really going to have a hard time with them, at higher levels your damage is so high that soul leech will keep a constant shield up on your VL, also if you aren't moving him away from the spirit and/or getting the spirit aggro on yourself it will destroy your VL.
    Bit of a noob question but where do i get stronger armor than 495? Only been playing wow for a few months

Quote Originally Posted by Epicski11z View Post
    Bit of a noob question but where do i get stronger armor than 495? Only been playing wow for a few months
    Raids (LFR for you)

15+ Year Old Account
    There is also iLvl 553 crafted belt and pants you can get hold of. Either craft them yourself if you are a tailor or buy them, but you'll be paying several thousand gold for them unfortunately which I doubt you have if you've only been playing a few months.

As stated above you'll have to run LFR (and I hope that doesn't put you off the game) for the time being to gear up. Once you get a bit higher you can try to get in some Flex raid pugs maybe.

Deleted
    This should help you on your way: http://www.wowhead.com/news=220025/p...-crafted-items

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    6 things: Soul Link, Health Funnel Glyph, move voildlord away from the ghosts, aoe scarabs and use havoc'ed shadowburns on the warbringer, grab aggro on the ghost, remove autocast voidlord taunt so it doesnt spam it on the ghost for no reason.
    This is how i have been doing it aswell works like a charm

Also the glyph of demon training gives your voidwalker +10% armor and is a must have for soling any kind of hard hitting mobs if you ask me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso View Post
    This is how i have been doing it aswell works like a charm

Also the glyph of demon training gives your voidwalker +10% armor and is a must have for soling any kind of hard hitting mobs if you ask me.
    I think I need a higher ilvl 485 atm voidlord drops like a sack of sh!t lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I need a higher ilvl 485 atm voidlord drops like a sack of sh!t lol
    Hardly any point trying, you'll likely find yourself constantly wiping until someone else comes and steals him from you. Go timeless isle for 496 and 535 gear | Do ToT lfr for 502 gear (way superior to timeless isle items) | Do SoO lfr for 528 gear | (optional) use valor for 522 items at the shado-pan assault vendor (otherwise spend valor to upgrade your 535/528 pieces) | Do the celestials on timeless isle for a chance of 553 tier gloves/522 pvp items | If you have some gold, which I doubt, you could buy a couple crafted 553 items | You could also start the legendary cloak chain, will take a few months to get it though.

Try again at ~520 ilvl and you'll find a strategy that works for you personally.

I just picked up an Overgrown Lilypad (for rejuv) the other day and holy smokes it makes the fight so much easier you don't even need Health Funnel. Farm the Gulp Froglets on the Timeless Isle, it shouldn't take too long to get one.

Once you've got into your rotation soul link and soul leech should keep your pet up through the warbringer's damage with only the occasional need for health funnel, if you even need to use it at all.

The thing that's going to kill it is damage from the ghosts, which hit really hard.
    The way to prevent this is to turn suffering off auto cast, and set your pet to passive. Then manually make it attack the warbringer when you pull it.
    When a ghost spawns hit it a couple of times with fel flame or something. Even having a RoF down is usually enough.
    Once it's aggro'd onto you it's very very easy to kite as it moves very slowly and can even be slowed or stunned to restrict its movement further.

The only thing that's ever caused me problems has been if your pet gets feared miles from the warbringer's original position, and aggro resets vs the pet, but not vs you. As the warbringers are immune to soulshatter you then are pretty much going to have to tank it yourself. Again this can be prevented by manually moving your pet back to the warbringer's spawn point after every fear, then setting it to attack again once it's in position.
    Last edited by klogaroth; 2013-10-23 at 07:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    For getting gear, you can try your luck with burdens on the timeless isle. If you combine on with an unused gear token from the isle, it becomes a random stat 535. You can also kill any one of the celestials onthe isle for a once a week chance at 553 tier gear or 522 pvp gear. You can also go to the isle of thunder and kill Nalak if there is a group formed, or buy some 522 gear of of the valor vendor there. A little further out of the way, but still a possibility is killing Oondasta for even more chances at 522 gear. As some have mentioned, you can buy or craft some 553 gear, but those tend to be quite expensive. The last way I'll mention is raiding. Once you get yourself into the 490s, try Siege of Orgrimmar LFR. Every boss has a chance to drop loot for you individually thats a 528 item level.