Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

How would you improve ''Bags of garbage / gold'' from personal loot

Whenever It's roll gold through your seals or just typically get a bag of gold I honestly think they could just improve the rewards so in your eyes how would you improve them or do you think It's fine?

Now how I would do it is very simple if you do get a bag or such you get additional valor that doesn't count through the ''cap'' thus providing more item upgrades then before. So anyway your turn!

The chick in your avatar is cute.

I kinda of agree with you, I prefer gold over the crap loot or duplicate loot that vendors for less than what the gold would be. I don't mind the 25g and 18 motes drops, which are rare for me. Maybe a 50VP token that is BoA would be a nice addition.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be nice if they at least had like crafting mats or something in them.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

A stack of combat potions and a flask relevant to your loot spec.

Sure repair costs have gotten pretty crazy, but nothing's worse about raid night then "Oh boy, time to go spend 400g on virmen's bite"

id like to see:
    -Random range of 25-100 gold
    -Random range of 5-40 VP
    -Random range of 2-20 motes
    -Chance of crafting mats that match your professions

so you bag should be filled with 3 out of those items

something id like but will never happen is:
    -small chance at old world mounts
    -small chance at some good transmod stuff
    | i5 4670k @ 4 Ghz | Saberthooth z87 | 16gb Vengeance RAM @ 1866 Mhz | GTX 760 GPU | Intel 520 SSD | Corsair 600T |

10+ Year Old Account
    You either have a chance to get an item or a 'token'. After you've collected X amount of tokens you can purchase 1 guaranteed random item for your spec from a special raid specific vendor. The item could be from any boss in the Raid.

RNG in your RNG!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorkles View Post
    You either have a chance to get an item or a 'token'. After you've collected X amount of tokens you can purchase 1 guaranteed random item for your spec from a special raid specific vendor. The item could be from any boss in the Raid.

RNG in your RNG!
    I like this, I'd definitely be down for a system like this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post
    Whenever It's roll gold through your seals or just typically get a bag of gold I honestly think they could just improve the rewards so in your eyes how would you improve them or do you think It's fine?

Now how I would do it is very simple if you do get a bag or such you get additional valor that doesn't count through the ''cap'' thus providing more item upgrades then before. So anyway your turn!
    I would add a lottery element. Like, 0.01% chance to win a full CM set on your toon, or 500.000 gold, or something like that, that people would want, to keep them queuing up. Queues would vanish instantly.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute scroll through twitter." - Winston Churchill

10+ Year Old Account
    Rep tokens.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account

RNG in your RNG!
    yo dog, i heard you liked rng in your rng so we put some more rng in the rng in your rng.

not a bad idea, i but i feel like i would rather just prefer to get valor, with which i know what i will be buying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Srg56 View Post
    I would add a lottery element. Like, 0.01% chance to win a full CM set on your toon, or 500.000 gold, or something like that, that people would want, to keep them queuing up. Queues would vanish instantly.

Big money! that would be fun
    people irrationally play lotteries despite incromprehensibly small odds all the time!

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

Personally I'd like either more gold (minimum of 100-200g), higher chance of getting something useful to your loot spec (e.g. potion/flask). What I'd really like though, would be some kind of micro-token that after a certain amount (10/20) creates a token that can be used to purchase something. Yes that means having vendors back in some form, but ONLY for these tokens (it can even be the loot from the actual boss itself). Something like:

LFR - Hero's Token Fragment (Combine 10 into a Hero's Token to purchase LFR loot)
    Flex/Normal/Heroic - Valorous Hero's Token Fragment (Combine 10 into a Valorous Hero's Token to purchase Flex-level loot)

This has the benefit of giving you a DKP-like reward for killing a boss, while retaining the feel of DKP (Valor and before that badges/emblems were meant to be similar to DKP as well) so that you can eventually get a piece of gear, but not making it ridiculous (and Normal/Heroic drops are still better as this would limit them to Flex gear level, so they remain a "runner up prize").

10+ Year Old Account

RNG in your RNG!
    Or just make valor worthwhile again. No need for more shitty rng.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    Yes that means having vendors back in some form, but ONLY for these tokens (it can even be the loot from the actual boss itself).
    I'm sorry I still don't understand. Why are the vendors (who were used by such an ENORMOUS AMOUNT OF PLAYERS) a bad thing? Why is the design that was AMAZINGLY POPULAR all of a sudden bad? it makes no fucking sense and is largely based on ignorant and regressive ideas...
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

I think they're ok personally.

I just wish there was a way to "turn off" getting epics instead.

For the last 2-3 months I was hitting up ToT LFR without needing any epics from there, so it kinda sucked when I got an epic instead of the bag because I wanted a chance at things such as the pet inside the bag

I would place a coin to roll for loot in them about 25% of the time. Old loot coins could drop 35% of the time.

I'd say something not buyable, I'd love to see a random, small amount of vp/ip/cp/hp.

random items. like anything at random in each bag. imagine getting a failbag with the skullflame shield in it or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing, you dont need to get something off of every boss.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

Maybe some old content transmog gear tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Maybe some old content transmog gear tokens.
    That's an awesome idea, although I'd say the tier pieces themselves, since it's like

"Yay, I got 'Helm of the warry, time-lost, neck-bearded, scourgebound protector'. Now which tier was that from again?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    The chick in your avatar is cute.

I kinda of agree with you, I prefer gold over the crap loot or duplicate loot that vendors for less than what the gold would be. I don't mind the 25g and 18 motes drops, which are rare for me. Maybe a 50VP token that is BoA would be a nice addition.
    What surprises me is that such an avatar is accepted on this forum... maybe i should switch mine to an human organ too... like a sex organ =) disgusting is what it is, far from cute...