Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    We play a game of bribe roulette.... who is gonna get MC'd and killed today!!

Vent blew up when our 'beloved' Rogue got MC'd. I think he lasted a full second before being massacred by 24 others.

We actually stop dps on him to see which one will be MC'd next. Is it an officer or our GM? Kill and wait for the next! Is it a nice player? Still kill him but kill the mob after.

I wish there were more of these fun mobs in SoO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had someone live with 1400 health bubble saved him from dots ticking
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Mokvar is hilarious. as a destro lock i specifically wait till my darksoul is up and get ready to blow up the mc'd person. +50 dkp if he dies within 5 seconds lmao. gotta love 1.5m chaos bolts.

Quote Originally Posted by snuglz View Post
    I got bribed last night and it popped reck/banner and popped my bladestorm.....

there were no survivors..
    curious

does it still mc you if you're already in bladestorm?

because i have always wondered what would happen and hope it happens every time ever since the time i was about to do it and got mc right before i did

I pulled him with my rogue for fun in an LFR and vanished. He went for the healers. After half of them died, he bribed me and popped blade flurry + killing spree and the remaining healers got wrecked. Then the tanks died. Then more people died. Then people began running back, trickling in and being one-shot by coin toss.

I was in stitches by the end of it, couldn't stop laughing. I didn't intend for any of it to happen. The real gold was afterwards, when everyone was wondering where the hell he came from. Nobody had seen me pull.

You know the rule folks: if it's red, it is dead!

Deleted
    "Mokvar the Treasurer's Bribe ability should now be properly removed when the target has less than 50% health. "
    NOOOOO

next time in there... have your soul swaps ready

Got MC'd. Cast my glyph of Confession onto our monk DPS. Managed to get the confession "When my allies are mind controlled, I try really hard to kill them" (random? or does it always do that if you cast it when MC'd?).

Needless to say I died.

Deleted

^___^

I try Cyclone people before they get killed :>

Deleted
    Sometimes I think this thing is better at pvp then I am, got mc'd, everyone was just waiting for this to nuke me and popped cds. Except double deterrence, then popped cds and killed like 3 people. Oh the lulz

In the past I've yelled on mumble "Bribe me all ready!" and he did, I died soon after ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Why on earth would they "fix" this, stop taking the fun stuff out of the game man

Quote Originally Posted by satenito View Post
    Sometimes I think this thing is better at pvp then I am, got mc'd, everyone was just waiting for this to nuke me and popped cds. Except double deterrence, then popped cds and killed like 3 people. Oh the lulz
    Must be nice, at best mine Deters once. The rest of the time he spams Tranq Shot on our Druid tank for some reason : /.

The moment our GM or one of the officers gets MC'd everyone instantly switches to him, it's great fun and brings laugh on vent, anyone who's against this sort of thing just has a bad sense of humor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    "Mokvar the Treasurer's Bribe ability should now be properly removed when the target has less than 50% health. "
    You just have to keep your hard hitting spells ready for bit before the player hits 50% . But still all the fun will be gone :'(

Got Mc tonight and life grip the other mc

Deleted
    Before they fixed it, I was using the One With Nature glyph as a guardian druid.

I got bribed, and teleported out of the raid. Was pretty hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    I try Cyclone people before they get killed :>
    I don't have Cyclone... But I'll give them the quickest Death Grip of their soon to be short life.

I'm good at helping.