Sky Golem - Flight sway a little nauseating?

Is it me....or does the sway when in flight make anyone else slightly nauseous? I love the mount and animations...but when flying from point A to point B, I find its sway a little exaggerated and would prefer a shorter sway.

Anyone agree/disagree?

I do find it a little nauseating but I also get motion sickness VERY easily. Though I don't get seasick... always found that odd.

Deleted
    I did get it in the beginning and I'm get motion sick pretty easily, but after a night sleep, I haven't had the same problem again.

Being a bit new to the mmo-champ community (long time lurker, new poster) How would one address this to the devs? I mean, I think the sway IS neat....but the degree of sway is not pleasant...at least to me.

Quote Originally Posted by mtfx View Post
    Being a bit new to the mmo-champ community (long time lurker, new poster) How would one address this to the devs? I mean, I think the sway IS neat....but the degree of sway is not pleasant...at least to me.
    Posting in the official forums is a good place to start (good suggestions posted there are usually relayed to the devs by CMs). Not sure if there's a feedback/suggestions email Blizz uses but if there is, that would be good too.

Yep, I had seen videos of it before it was put into the game, but it's totally different when you're the one behind the movement. At first I felt really queasy but it's not so bad now. However landing can be a bit of a pain, as because of the movement it can be quite tricky to land precisely. It's a great mount, but I fear it will end up being one of hundreds I'll end up not using much due to the *clumsiness* factor. Still looks awesome though

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I get the same thing with Cloud Serpents, which is why I never use them.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...blizzard-games

^ this takes about a minute and is currently the "only" published avenue.

I found http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...7370105?page=1 but it is regards to different feedback for the mount though it may not hurt to put your feedback there too.

Hope this helps!

Yeah I agree. I kind of got used to it but I think they could tone down the sway a bit.
    Intel i5 6600k - Gigabyte Z170X-UD3 - Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 @ 2400Mhz - Asus Strix GTX 1080 - Asus PG279Q - Samsung Evo 850 500GB SSD

I don't find it nauseating. I kind of like it. It's movement is very unique.

How do you get motion sickness when the screen itself doesn't move with the sway?

I love the mount especially when in flight, highway to the danger zone!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarix View Post
    How do you get motion sickness when the screen itself doesn't move with the sway?
    Motion sickness tends to happen when you visually perceive movement but don't feel it, or vice versa. Certain patterns of movement tend to trigger it more than others. Couldn't tell you exactly why that is, but yeah, it's not at all unusual for someone to get motion sickness like this. Honestly, the monitor moving with it might actually make it less of a problem (although it would introduce a whole new set of problems lol).

Deleted
    Well I wouldn't like it if they toned it down. Perhaps they could for once introduce an option instead or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarix View Post
    A lot of people get motion sickness from looking at things and not being able to feel the motions with your body.

I like the sway, fits the mount pretty nicely, but i think i would prefer if it only did it every now and then, like the barrel roll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nauseating ? nah, but it sure is annoying as hell. I wish it was toned down, or only occurred from time to time. Instead of happening all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mtfx View Post
    Is it me....or does the sway when in flight make anyone else slightly nauseous? I love the mount and animations...but when flying from point A to point B, I find its sway a little exaggerated and would prefer a shorter sway.

Anyone agree/disagree?
    This is hilarious and yes, I'm never going to ride one because of the way it jiggles around and swerves in the air.

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't exactly look stable so it does make sense is sways so much.
    Aye mate

Doesn't bother me at all. I actually quite like its flight animations.