Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Just want to add since Healthcare is mentioned; the only issues we're having with the NHS are unnecessary attempts to privatise it by Tories. That's what's breaking the NHS, not welfare.
    I wish they'd stop trying to privatise shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Let's say everyone gets mixed up. You'd still see lighter skin colors in the northern areas of earth due to adaption to the environment over time. It'll still favor lighter skin in areas where there is less sun exposure than around the equator where darker skin is favored because of there being more sun exposure there compared to the northern areas.
    No, we most likely wouldn't. As mentioned, we don't really partake in natural selection anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    What I'm saying is that peoples skin color will get lighter no matter what they do in the northern areas. It's just a matter of time. Science won't change it, it's a natural adaption to environment.
    To clarify, this would only happen if people of darker skin living in northern areas were dying before they could pass on their genes; i.e. natural selection.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody's discussing the actual topic, and the thread is dissolving into neo-racist arguments as it is, so I'm going to shut this down before it gets worse.