Vanilla: didn't play
BC: didn't play
Lich king: didn't play
Cata: I guess firelands.
Mop: didn't play
vanilla: didnt play but MC seemed epic for the time
BC: black temple
Vanilla: Molten Core
TBC: The Black Temble ofc
WoTLK: Icecrown ofc!!!!!!
Cata: Blackwing Descent / Firelands
MoP: SoO / ToT
Vanilla: Didn't raid
Wrath: Quit before Ulduar came out so Naxx I suppose
MoP: SoO and ToT
Vanilla: Naxxrammas (Toughest raid of Classic by far (15 hour progression days anyone???), best loot stat-wise / graphically, and I enjoyed the prestige that went along with being one of the very few to complete it during 60.)
Burning Crusade: Black Temple (As a Warcraft 3 player I was upset that they allowed us to kill Illidan but the atmosphere of Black Temple and Illidan dropping Skull of Gul'Dan and the Warglaives made up for it considering I raided as a Mage/Rogue :P)
Wrath of the Lich King: Ice Crown Citadel (Yet again, as a Warcraft 3 / The Frozen Throne player, I truly felt as though I had beaten World of Warcraft once I killed Heroic 25m Lich King. The atmosphere was top notch, the encounters were unique and very fun to progress/re-do, and it capped off a great expansion.)
Cataclysm: Firelands (Being able to go against Ragnaros again was a treat as a fan and the encounter was tops in terms of lay-out and design compared to everything else during Shitaclysm IMHO)
Mists of Pandaria: Throne of Thunder (Was glad to see a more doom n' gloom type atmosphere in the happy-panda-land expansion. We're supposed to be heroes saving the world, remember?)
1. Vanilla: didnt raid all content, hit level cap close to BC release.
2. Burning Crusade: Black Temple (and Kara)
3. Wrath of the Lich King: Naxxramas (Ulduar story wise)
4: Cataclysm: Firelands
5. Mists of Pandaria: Have not raided
Vanilla: Didn't raid back then but I would pick Naxxrammas or Blackwing Lair
TBC: Serpent Shrine Cavern
WOTLK: ICC but if I did Ulduar with a proper guild when it was current then I would pick that.
Cata: Blackwing Descent
MoP: Siege of Orgrimmar
1. Molten Core. Mostly because it was the first.
3. Didn't play. Only tried ICC a bit, and can't really say which i favor.
5. Tough. Think i go with SoO. Both for the great linearity in difficulty, and the fights itself. Haven't finished it though, so in theory it could change, but i doubt it.
Last edited by Terridon; 2013-10-17 at 07:03 AM.
Everyone has so much to say
They talk talk talk their lives away
Vanilla: Blackwing Lair
Burning Crusade: Karazhan
Wrath of Lich King: ICC
Mists of Pandaria: Blah
Vanilla - BWL
Burning Crusade - Karazhan
Wrath of the lich king - Ulduar
Cataclysm - fuck those
Mists - Siege
Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.
Vanilla - Didn't play (But after playing it not it being in its current expansion then I must say I've loved BWL)
BC - SWP if I've ever entered it back in its time but I love the raid design back there. Elsewise I could say a tie between Kara and BT
Wrath - Ulduar was amazing however, storywise I liked ICC more since I've always wanted to kill arthas since wc3.
Cata - All of them weren't so nice but I must say a close tie between FL and Tot4W
MoP - Semi quit but played LFR often so ToT. But I've yet to try SoO and if its epic then it could be my most favourite.
Last edited by enchanted; 2013-10-17 at 07:14 AM.
Wrath: Naxx and Ulduar equally
Cata: Probably FL but BWD was alright too
MoP: From what I've done SoO has been awesome so that gets my vote.
WoTLK: Icecrown and Ulduar
Cata: Blackwing Descent
1. Back in the days, I'd say BWL, but nowadays, soloing it on my warlock (easiest to do Razorgore), it's just so tiresome, with the trash that's immune to magic... So, I'd say original Naxx. Not for the original raiding experience (which I never experienced), but because it never became "too easy" by being overleveled.
2. BT, no discussion there.
3. ICC or ToGC. Honestly can't decide. ToGC was my last tier that I bothered with competetive raiding (realm-wise). ICC was the only raid that I ever progressed as a tank, but even though it was with a casual guild (or maybe because of it), the feeling of our first LK kill was awesome.
4. BH? The only raid I ever did in Cata apart from LFR DS...
5. Only LFR here, so probably ToES. Love Lei Shi.