Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    There are a few contenders for me in "Worst Voice Acting I've ever heard".

The top two in my mind, though, are Star Ocean: The Last Hope and Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean. And for the non-JRPG school, Battlestations: Midway and Battlestations: Pacific had dreadful voice acting. The voice acting for both the American and Japanese sides was horrible.

- - - Updated - - -
    Quote Originally Posted by FLstudioApprentice View Post

This pretty much.
    You know, I'm aware that what is 'good' or 'bad' is subjective, but come on! Vaas was an excellently performed character!
    Last edited by Zaydin; 2014-01-08 at 09:21 AM.

Men of war. So bad voice acting that i couldnt continue playing it. I had to stop

Most of act III and IV of Diablo 3, Azmodan and Diablo themselves more specificly (the horrendous script doesnt exactly help their cause either...)
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

I guess this has been said several times in this thread but the voice of Sindragosa was god awful. She is one of the most badass dragons in video game history and then they give her that kind of voice actor? I still can't understand what they were thinking..

My new least favorite voice acted character has to be the shopkeeper on the ARAM map when you play blue side in League of Legends. I fucking hate that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelos View Post
    I guess this has been said several times in this thread but the voice of Sindragosa was god awful. She is one of the most badass dragons in video game history and then they give her that kind of voice actor? I still can't understand what they were thinking..
    Yeah, Blizzard "BEEEEEETRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYS YOOOOOUUU" lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just Cause 2.....Horrific

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    @lily: That game is a disgrace to SH and all it stood for

my vote?

FFX: HA HA HA HA

Fuck that scene
    Try and laugh now without any reason. Can you do it and not sound ridiculous? Of course not.

Sometimes I think people didn't notice anything besides that scene in this game, so obviously they have no idea why they sound the way they do.