Thread: Your Bestfriend

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Your Bestfriend

Lets discuss our best friends, how you met, etc.
    My best friend is Matt we met on fourth grade, I just got beat up by the bully, Matt came over look down at me holding his juice pouch said "Looks like you could use a drink" and poured some in my mouth...we wound up being friends because of that... Dont remember much about that year but that memory will always be there
    We've been basically brothers for almost elven years now... I really am glad I have someone like that in my life
    Hell it may seem so 90s but we have a secret handshake and act like morons together

10+ Year Old Account
    My only friend is Digg and Gunner and Andry and Enze and Remi and Shut and Skel and Brofl and Dal and Zath and everyone else.

We met on this one forum. I'll never forget them.......

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    My only friend is Digg and Gunner and Andry and Enze and Remi and Shut and Skel and Brofl and Dal and Zath and everyone else.

We met on this one forum. I'll never forget them.......
    ilu bby ur my.... m-m-m-m-my l-l-l-l-l-o--lov--l-l-l-best frend-kuns........

Deleted
    I don't have one, haven't had one for 4 years roughly.

My previous friends are now skinhead wankers, and the old bestie is now in a black only social circle

Forever alone...

Deleted
    Don't have a best friend per-say but have a really close circle of 4 of us which can have laughs daily.

W-what's a friend?

No just kidding...

Mine would probably be one of my (many) books, people are unreliable and die. Books... now books are forever (unless you burn them, lose them, or sell them)

All the people I went to primary school with went to the same high school, my best friend I knew since primary school and started becoming good friends in year 5 or 6 during sports, then we had classes together in grade 8 when we started high school (1-7 is primary, 8-12 is high school in australia, there's no middle school), we're both almost 21 now and he's pretty much exactly like me in almost every way, sorta like brothers.

I hardly even have friends nowadays. I got married went to school full time and had a full time job. All the friends I had at that time drifted away while I was busy cramming.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess it wouldn't be too cliche on this forum to say Jesus as my actual answer. Otherwise I have a lot of good friends, but I wouldn't consider any of them my best friend. Still haven't found that one person that just gets me.

I really don't have a best friend :/

I prefer to keep a very close circle of friends instead.

Haven't had a best friend in a long while. Used to have one, I still know him and talk with him on wow sometimes but not more than that. He's a member of RandomMakingMovies if you guys know what that is
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 3 different groups of friends so i have one best friend in each of those. My friend Conor is my best friend from Elementary school, him and my other friends from elementary school went to different high schools then me but we still keep in touch. Another is Kristen, she was my co-worker met her 5 years ago, best friend out of my co-worker group of friends. And my last main best friend is Sean, we met in high school and now go to the same college, he's my best friend out of my high school/college buddies.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

Deleted
    Hmm a nice thread.
    My best friend or used to be best friends, we met in 5th grade and been best friends for about 3 years and we were planning to go to the same high school, he ended up chosing another high school without really telling me, durring first high school year i visited him and we got out few times, but as i've seen he never proposes to go out or never visited me i decided to stop contacting him and he did the same, soo we drifted, then i've had a circle of friends, we were 4 in fact, but 1 of them was my best friend, and we've been best friends for the entire highschool, now he's on another university along with another friend from our high school circle, now in university i have a circle of 6 friends and we get along pretty good, the only downside is that while on holydays they pretty much only hang out with old friends that get back to our city.
    Oh and regarding my 5th grade friend we haven't spoken in about 4 years after our friendship drifted, we got out like 2 times, once only me and him and we had a good time and second time with other friends, now we meet in the uni from time to time and just say hi. i guess im doing okay friendswise.

My best friend is a cunt.
    And he'll tell you that himself particularly if you ask him what his job is(works in the tax office)
    Met him at the TA only to find he lived about 100 meters from me.
    Known him for about 9 years now.

I met my current best friend in senior secondary school. Saw her the first day in class and decided I'd be friends with her. Then I just stuck around until I found something in common with her. Unfortunately she just moved to Sweden to study My previous best friend plays in my guild, known her since we were six. Had a common friend who wasn't at home so I asked her to hang out with me and basically been friends ever since.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm...

My best friend is the most annoying and narcissistic little cunt ever but he's still the coolest guy I know, haha. And while being all that he's also the most trustworthy and straightforward guy I know.

We met back in 4th grade.

We were both "the new kids in town" at the start of 4th grade and I ended up being the most bullied kid (due to being 2 heads taller than everyone else and a bit "different") and he ended up being one of the most popular kids on school (he had lived in the city earlier, just lived elsewhere for like 4 years).

The bus-stop he used to get home was in front of my house and this one time he missed the bus and I asked him if he wanted to come and play some Playstation at my place while waiting for the next one. I beat his ass pretty badly on NHL 2000 (I still remind him about it every now and then, lol). After this happened we started to hang out a lot and eventually we became just inseparable. We were both gamers and liked sports so we never ran out of things to do :P

You could say he kinda saved me from all the bullies by becoming my friend... or rather made the bullies realize that I'm not THAT different and actually a pretty cool guy :P

One of the most hilarious parts about our early friendship was that he was pretty much the shortest guy in our class and I was the tallest guy in our school :P People say it looked funny when we strolled around the school next to each other. He's caught up with me a bit height-wise now, though.

I lived in another city during college and army but we still kept in touch and visited each other quite frequently. And also kept playing MMOs and other games together so that helped as well. After the army I got a job in my old hometown so now we're living in the same city again and still hanging out just like we did in the old days (well, almost at least).

Here's a picture of us both (totally /nohomo)
    http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/3203/nohomolol.jpg
    Last edited by Drunkenfinn; 2013-10-18 at 08:34 AM.

I got 4 best, really close friends. Me and my 3 bro's have always been a close social circle. 4th is a best friend of mine, but not very close to the 3 others.

As for my 3 bro's we are quite different to eachother in many ways, the only thing we really agree on are basic stuff tbh, like fundamental values, everything els we got quite different takes on, from music taste to political beliefs ;P.

We also have our own individual social circles, people that for the others are just superficial aquitances. We've done so much together over the years and gotten into all kinds of troubles hehe

William - met first day starting school, 7 years old, been best buddies since, I'm 29 in December btw.
    Daniel - met in 4th grade, so thats like... 19 years.
    Jonas - Childhood friend of Daniel, so thats how I got to know him, so almost 19 years as well.

I actually met Daniel before that btw, he walked past our house, we went to different schools 1-3rd grade. He asked me which school I went to and I answer, he goes "yeah thats the school for retards" rofl. Great first impression. ;P

Anyways, I got a lot of anecdotes, but I'll just try and give some brief descriptions

Daniel is an archaeologist, he's worked a bit all over the place, Lebanon, Ireland, Spain etc, he's settled now though and works at a museum here now, kind of a hipster, lefty nimby(sigh), first out the door when it comes to having a child and wife.

William, preppy "city kid", golfer, a bit of an asshole to people he doesn't know, graduate at Yale Law School. Corporate lawyer.

Jonas, inked from neck to toe(well not exactly but he got fucking loads of tattoos, huge ones to), works with PR for a public relations firm. Always been a sucker for various types of sub cultures.

All 3 are pretentious bastards in their own way but they got the heart at the right place.

Last but not least is Isabelle, we've been friends since like 6th-7th grade. A total babe, she works for a multimedia production company. We got very few secrets, we used to be flatmates when we were younger, so you see and hear everything then. The least assholish person out of the 4 rofl(including myself). A warm and empathic personality. She has been my quality controller when it comes to girlfriends lol... and my wingwoman, I actually met my girlfriend at a bbq at her place.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-10-18 at 10:22 AM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    As horribly cheesy as it sounds, I'd consider my boyfriend to be my best friend. We met.. uh, through WoW actually.
    Been friends for 8 years, together as a couple for 6.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

15+ Year Old Account
    My best friend and I met in grade 4 and years later we are still best of friends. We don't talk much anymore as our lives are really busy being first time dad's with kids under 2 years but he was my best man at my wedding and I his at his wedding, I'm the godfather of his daughter etc etc

The easy way to know your best friend...you don't talk or see eahcother for 3 months... call eachother up randomly get togethere and it's like you didn't spend a day appart! As soon as a friend is more like family then friends (ex they walk in your parents house and get greeted better than YOU do) then you know you got yourself a real best friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Odina View Post
    The easy way to know your best friend...you don't talk or see eahcother for 3 months... call eachother up randomly get togethere and it's like you didn't spend a day appart! As soon as a friend is more like family then friends (ex they walk in your parents house and get greeted better than YOU do) then you know you got yourself a real best friend!
    Yeah thats pretty much spot on.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...