Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I'll tread as lightly as possible with this one since I don't mean to upset anyone.

The problem with this is that what is real or not is also an opinion. So discussing opinions is pretty silly, instead you can discuss reasonings and theories.
    There is a distinct difference between an opinion (that which I accept as to be true) and a reasoning (that which is why I accept something to be true).

In your example "unicorns suck" is the opinion, the reasoning is different and you can discuss that.

And that's why this entire discussion is a bit silly.
    People give a reasoning and then later say that it's an opinion.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Well opinions based on reality and real things are better than opinions based on... who knows what. I mean having the opinion that horses suck because unicorns are cooler is sort of a crap opinion because unicorns aren't real (sorry guys). But you know not liking horses because they smell or cause your allergies to act up makes sense and is a legitimate opinion. Taking it further and saying all all horses should be put to death because they are inconvenient for you would again be in the "crap" opinion range.

Just for a random example
    I was going to use racism/xenophobia as an example, but this works too. My point was that an opinion will stink to someone, somewhere, if you look long and hard enough, no matter what it is. If not the actual statement, then the mindset behind that statement will not sit right with them. Some will have a more far-reaching stink than others. Hence, all stink some of the time, and some stink all the time.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Reasoning: "He sucks because he's secretly a lizardman from mars who eats babies."
    I think you are supposed to pick something that isn't true when you form your reasoning for this scenario. Something like: He sucks because he is honest and doesn't take my money.
    BAD WOLF

yes Bovinity, like that.
    /clap /applause /cheer
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So they really are lizardmen from mars?!?! Eek
    Well, lizard men from mars do exist, but you can thank the Doctor for preventing their invasion of our planet.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_Warrior
    BAD WOLF

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ME!

/play "You're the best around"
    I always liked this better:

I enjoyed this game A LOT until I hit lvl 52, I just got bored and every time I try to go back I just can't get my self to keep playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoreyai View Post
    I enjoyed this game A LOT until I hit lvl 52, I just got bored and every time I try to go back I just can't get my self to keep playing.
    Have you tried varying your activities? Explored other ways to level?