... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Cool gold diggers

aren't they adorable

- - - Updated - - -

sorry for being politically incorrect. jeezus
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Deleted
    Yeah saw this last night, pretty funny

Deleted
    that's pretty awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome, hope it wasnt fake.

Awesome, but you have to keep in mind that he has a freaking Lambo.

So this was staged.
    Let's face it: The guy was obnoxious. I mean: Really annoying. Of course she would reject him.
    Then he has a really expensive car. Well; this changes nothing about the guy being obnoxious, but it does change him from a potential criminal into a potential abusee.
    Then we take into account her manner of dress, which tells us something about her culture and manners, and we have an easy target to 'diss golddiggers.'

So yeah; it's a rather unfairly staged situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    So this was staged.
    Let's face it: The guy was obnoxious. I mean: Really annoying. Of course she would reject him.
    Then he has a really expensive car. Well; this changes nothing about the guy being obnoxious, but it does change him from a potential criminal into a potential abusee.
    Then we take into account her manner of dress, which tells us something about her culture and manners, and we have an easy target to 'diss golddiggers.'

I think the video wasnt staged, just goes and shows what dollars will do to someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tankendog View Post
    I think the video wasnt staged, just goes and shows what dollars will do to someone.
    But it clearly was staged. By the person acting like a pressuring douchebag to the woman in the video. The situation was clearly set up, and the people filming it were just waiting for the right woman to walk past.
    And then when she's interested in his money, he acts like she only rejected him because she didn't think he was wealthy... While her rejection wasn't based on his wealth; her initial rejection was based on the fact that the guy is a douchebag with zero flirting skills.
    Her later interest is in his money. Her initial response was because he's an arsehole.

Deleted
    But it clearly was staged. By the person acting like a pressuring douchebag to the woman in the video. The situation was clearly set up, and the people filming it were just waiting for the right woman to walk past.
    And then when she's interested in his money, he acts like she only rejected him because she didn't think he was wealthy... While her rejection wasn't based on his wealth; her initial rejection was based on the fact that the guy is a douchebag with zero flirting skills.
    Her later interest is in his money. Her initial response was because he's an arsehole.
    The guy does a lot of these videos. They're not staged in that the people he pranks are for real.

https://www.youtube.com/user/VitalyzdTv/videos

Besides, even if it would have been staged - which it wasn't - it was right on the money. That's how it goes. Always.

and let's not overlook the fact that even though it was staged, HE made the pass at HER.

a golddigger would have been hunting the owner of the car and find a way in.

HE was hunting for some hot young thing to be a dick to.

That was awesome! Thanks for the good laugh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    and let's not overlook the fact that even though it was staged, HE made the pass at HER.

a golddigger would have been hunting the owner of the car and find a way in.

HE was hunting for some hot young thing to be a dick to.
    No, it's pretty clear that the bitch who gave the cold shoulder to the guy at first, then saw the wheels and started to warm up, was the golddigger. No question about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that he's an asshole about it is what demonstrates his point.

He was a shallow pushy douche, and she passed him off. Then, when he unlocked his car, she realized he had money, and suddenly she doesn't care that he's a shallow pushy undateable douche, because he's a shallow pushy rich douche, and that one factor is enough to suddenly make him dateable.

And that's why she's a golddigger.

The point isn't that he's an awesome dude. It's that she changed her mind solely because she realized he had money.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sforza View Post
    Awesome, hope it wasnt fake.
    It's on the front page of YouTube, so it most likely is fake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only who doesn't find this funny? Like, at all?
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to always think the whole trope of "women are all looking for money" was nonsense and that it was really like one in a hundred girls who let money significantly influence them.

Then over the holidays one year I went to the house of a girl I was dating and her friends were talking about how the husband of one of their friends bought their friend a $1,000 diamond ring for Valentine's Day. She responded to her husband with, "Oh honey, you know I only like BIG diamonds!" When I objected to the story, the girls immediately responded, "Well you have to realize, this guy's money is really all he has going for him."
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    What do we learn from "The Beauty and the Beast"? Looks don't matter... if you are a billionaire prince with your own castle.

Old, but somehow fits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsta View Post
    What do we learn from "The Beauty and the Beast"? Looks don't matter... if you are a billionaire prince with your own castle.

Old, but somehow fits.
    I don't think that would fit in. She fell in love afterwards but it did help he was good looking anyways but lost his moody behavior so it was just to break the spell which she was told of by the maids and other servants. Plus isn't she killed and mauled by the Beast in the original tale?

Deleted
    i think his shirt put her off initially

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd believe it.