Thread: T16 bis list?

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Deleted
    Legs have to be some better offpice.. 2 shitty sockets and bad stats.

Definitely go with the pants as the offset. It's way better. If you go with the shoulders as the offset item you will get 4433 agi, 1446 haste, 1273 crit, 2413 mastery and 640 of X stat. With the pants as the offset, you will get 4627 agi, 1694 crit, 1453 mastery, 1246 haste, 804 expertise and 320 of X stat If you go with the pants offset+tier shoulders you will get

+194 agi
    +421 crit
    +804 expertise
    -200 haste
    -960 mastery
    -320 of X stat

That comes out to
    +194 agi
    -255 stats (majority lost is mastery;our worst stat)

194 agi is way better than 255 stats.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Warforged ;] Nice name. Personally I hate TF/WF items since I raid 10M ;]

what about just doing 5 pieces of tier? i know that means no warforged in that slot but the sockets on tier legs there and stats look like it might be better.

they did the opposite of what they should have done with gear, should have made tier gear shitty sockets and made off pieces itemized greatly and great sockets.

if haste remains our best stat I think http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/105623-hi...eserve-longbow will be the better weapon, if you can utilize the hit ofc.
    Last edited by hareu; 2013-08-02 at 01:25 PM.

I believe the Garrosh bow may be slightly better than the one you have listed, due to it having 2 red slots and a 120 agi bonus, but not knowing the stat weights for next tier it's a bit early to tell.

for reference: Hellscream's Warbow

Quote Originally Posted by dzidek View Post
    Warforged ;] Nice name. Personally I hate TF/WF items since I raid 10M ;]
    is just dumb, i have 2 and they come from raden.

Quote Originally Posted by Aircroth View Post
    I believe the Garrosh bow may be slightly better than the one you have listed, due to it having 2 red slots and a 120 agi bonus, but not knowing the stat weights for next tier it's a bit early to tell.

for reference: Hellscream's Warbow
    yea but that's one of the boa weapons, there's a whole assortment of "hellscream's" weapons and theyre boa, front page of mmo champ said to not look at the item level of those weapons yet, can't imagine a bis weapon being boa lol.

This list will change as items are inserted. The Garrosh bow is very likely to be BiS, and we'll likely have more pants, boot and neck options.

When we get the numbers pass we'll have a better understanding of where individual stats will be. Combined with the lack of all possible items defined, we're in a poor position to define all BiS.

Anyone have any idea what those weapons are?

I'm hoping it's not going to encourage me to run alts through this raid multiple times a week as well, that would suck.

- - - Updated - - -

And btw, has anyone figured out whether the cleave trinkets could replace these under the right circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    There's not much more going to be added, once they add raid loot to ptr, it means they'll assign it to bosses and it's 99% final.
    I don't doubt the current list will be included. I do sincerely doubt we know all items.

Quote Originally Posted by hareu View Post
    what about just doing 5 pieces of tier? i know that means no warforged in that slot but the sockets on tier legs there and stats look like it might be better.
    You'll be losing stats that way.

Ok to compare, the set with tier legs and crit off set shoulders give you more crit but a tiny bit less agility.

The tier shoulders and off set legs give less crit but a tiny bit more agility.

Someone make a calculation or something I seem to be a bit slow due to the heat today!
    I did a few posts above yours.

Quote Originally Posted by gulder View Post
    Anyone have any idea what those weapons are?

I'm hoping it's not going to encourage me to run alts through this raid multiple times a week as well, that would suck.

- - - Updated - - -

And btw, has anyone figured out whether the cleave trinkets could replace these under the right circumstances?
    Id prob say no, to the trinket. Because if i recall it doesn't cleave with you're pet also making it lack luster. But who know it might become good on a certain fight because of mechanics or changes to how the trinket procs/works. PTR is still up, no Live patch date. Anything can change still : /

Deleted
    Is this list still relevant, or has the increase in RPPM duration thingy changed the trinket order?

Quote Originally Posted by Oumi View Post
    Is this list still relevant, or has the increase in RPPM duration thingy changed the trinket order?
    Still relevant afaik, I've heard decent things about the Multistrike trinket but I don't have hands on experience with it.

its actually really disappointing that our bows drop off the last two encounters.

owdb.com/items/105623-hiseks-reserve-longbow[/url]

14. Garrosh
    * WEAPON : (2nd bis) http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/105683-hellscreams-warbow
    That can't be right. 2 ilvls of weapon damage and nearly 200 agi more. That should be BiS.

He said the Garrosh weapons can't be upgraded, if that's true, it is not BiS.
    Last edited by Aenok; 2013-08-22 at 05:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakog View Post
    He said the Garrosh weapons can be upgraded, if that's true, it is not BiS.
    Who said? Also if that is true then yes, the other bow would be superior.

it doesn't actually say 0/2 upgrade levels on the Garrosh weapon so he's probably right.