Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Verndroid View Post
    stupidest shite ever. Sry. I must definitely be in the category of; "This is not for me".

- - - Updated - - -

Don't know if I think this prank is funny. But the reaction from the guy who gets pranked is completely out there and made me laugh.
    Thats funny! I have seen this before.

10+ Year Old Account
    the best one is they guy smashes milk on the ground and ends up breaking his jaw
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    the best one is they guy smashes milk on the ground and ends up breaking his jaw
    Thats just cruel, They are just trying to make people laugh...The gallon smashing is very unfunny imo though. The falling is just harmless fun if done correct.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Pranks? This is how I feel about pranks:

Snip

We need more people like that bald guy.
    What, actors? This is just a fake:P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    I love that video

I don't find the falling video's funny. Also don't care for ones where people get hurt (skateboarding fail videos etc).
    I do like these videos where people's sense of reality is tested, whether scary or just off the wall / strange. Here's an oldie, but a goodie:

Are you okay little monster man? Always makes me laugh. Such a good-hearted fellow that got pranked.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvulf View Post
    I don't find the falling video's funny. Also don't care for ones where people get hurt (skateboarding fail videos etc).
    I do like these videos where people's sense of reality is tested, whether scary or just off the wall / strange. Here's an oldie, but a goodie:

Snip

Are you okay little monster man? Always makes me laugh. Such a good-hearted fellow that got pranked.
    That's awesome

15+ Year Old Account
    HEY

I liked the falling vid...or at least the first one which is the only one I watched. Some of the more natural-looking falls were pretty hilarious. I love the one where he has like a ton of popcorn bags and the popcorn basically explodes everywhere when he falls.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a prank? making people feel bad for you and want to help you up? This is more attention phishing than suicidal people.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

completely lame and not funny. also, you're a guy!