Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trematode View Post
    So Native people are Hippies?

I don't kno i'm asking you. I see no mention of native people in his post, only hippies. To which you claim is racism?????

The protestors are Natives, and look at your past comments. Am I the only one now seeing this?

Shit eaters, Hippies, unemployed fishermen, welfare people, uneducated people, etc..

Do I have to go on?
    Shit eaters is a pejorative to natives now? Also I already said not all of the protesters are natives. Even in the picture that's fuckin' obvious.

As for your rogue's gallery assessment of people involved...yeah pretty accurate. I mean, who else has time to sit around blocking a road for 2 weeks and believe a bunch of bullshit if not for the uneducated and unemployed shit eating hippies. You got any arguments that extend beyond poorly crafted strawmen?
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I'd imagine the vast majority of people in Canada are native. I doubt immigrant make up more than a couple percentage points of the total population.

I can only hope you forgot to turn on your sarcasm font....
    We are not all Natives, we are not all East Indian and we're definetly not all Caucasian.

Please, don't make claims about a country when it's kinda obvious you know nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    There's nothing in there about the military it's RCMP (aka, police) enforcing a legal injunction to allow the company access to their equipment, which is being blocked by an illegal protest by a bunch of hippies.

Fuck off back to your homes people. Half of them don't even understand what the deal is. God forbid New Brunswick fracking actually results in some sort of economic boost for the province so it can stop sponging off the rest of the country. Especially a bunch of "first nations" people who don't pay taxes or contribute to shit.
    Tell us how you really feel Trade. Preach it I say!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    I don't kno i'm asking you. I see no mention of native people in his post, only hippies. To which you claim is racism?????
    I don't know too, can you elaborate more on why you asked are hippies a race now?

People should really read a thread in its entirety before posting replies.

10+ Year Old Account
    People should really read a thread in its entirety before posting replies.
    Nah, I don't really care all that much about what your stance on the Native peoples. I just thought it was funny because it's such an uncharacteristic post coming from you.

I guess I'm just used to you being silly and funny.

Everytime I see Indian protests like this I facepalm. Government needs to cut them off of their benefits so they can embrace that they are like everyone else. Burning cars is ridiculous, I guess East Coast Indians are just as bad as West Coast Indians. Although I may be wrong, perhaps the majority of the protesters are white? But I doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    Nah, I don't really care all that much about what your stance on the Native peoples. I just thought it was funny because it's such an uncharacteristic post coming from you.

I guess I'm just used to you being silly and funny.
    That was @ Sketchy. I should quote people

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know too, can you elaborate more on why you asked are hippies a race now?
    Cause that was the only thing mentioned in his post. No other type of people were mentioned.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was @ Sketchy. I should quote people
    Don't care, say something witty.

Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    Don't care, say something witty.
    Christy Clark is a twunt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    I can only hope you forgot to turn on your sarcasm font....
    We are not all Natives, we are not all East Indian and we're definetly not all Caucasian.

Please, don't make claims about a country when it's kinda obvious you know nothing.
    Way to totally miss what I was saying and ascribe something different to it. I know Canada is a very diverse place with lots of immigration. I was using the term "native" in its literal sense, someone born in Canada, which is, in fact, the majority. I was intentionally ignoring the more common usage of someone who is descended from those who were here before the Europeans arrived, because I think it's silly that we still make that distinction in this day and age.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Cause that was the only thing mentioned in his post. No other type of people were mentioned.
    ok so what type of people is he implying to? Who are the protestors? I didn't know hippies were in New Brunswick at Elsipotog First Nation.

ok so what type of people is he implying to? Who are the protestors? I didn't know hippies were in New Brunswick at Elsipotog First Nation.
    Your assumptions aren't my problem. I'm sorry that you're wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is what I'm asking you. I don't see him implying anything.

Please show me the racism in his post. Just quote his post and highlight the racism for me.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    If the "protesters" are in fact blocking public roads for those who have legitimate business using them, they cease to be protestors and are at best criminals and at worst insurrectionists.
    That's interesting, because that's the argument Russian authorities have been using for a long time for dispersing protesters. The protesters refuse to use low traffic areas and insist on congregating at major city hubs, blocking and disrupting traffic.

Yet they get so much flak from the "Western" society for clamping down on peaceful protests.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    That's interesting, because that's the argument Russian authorities have been using for a long time for dispersing protesters. The protesters refuse to use low traffic areas and insist on congregating at major city hubs, blocking and disrupting traffic.

Yet they get so much flak from the "Western" society for clamping down on peaceful protests.
    Except these people actually are...they're also illegal blocking a court injunction to get them to gtfo.

But I can see why you were confused...I just can't say why.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's nothing in there about the military it's RCMP (aka, police) enforcing a legal injunction to allow the company access to their equipment, which is being blocked by an illegal protest by a bunch of hippies.

Fuck off back to your homes people. Half of them don't even understand what the deal is. God forbid New Brunswick fracking actually results in some sort of economic boost for the province so it can stop sponging off the rest of the country. Especially a bunch of "first nations" people who don't pay taxes or contribute to shit.
    Economic boost at any cost? I can understand why they don't want it. Some big company coming in to exploit the land and leaving little to nothing for the people living there. You really expect these people to benefit from any of this? You think this fracking is the white man come to teach heathens how to live? That's certainly what I take away from your responce.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Economic boost at any cost? I can understand why they don't want it. Some big company coming in to exploit the land and leaving little to nothing for the people living there. You really expect these people to benefit from any of this? You think this fracking is the white man come to teach heathens how to live? That's certainly what I take away from your responce.
    What cost? They're doing seismic testing to confirm its viability. Don't be so obtuse.