I am now going to main my Blood DK for the rest of the expansion and i am looking to apply for a guild in need of one. I used to main a hpally, raiding heroic progression from wrath to mop (throne).

I am open to xfer to any server, and open to going horde if need be. Although i am a little behind on my legendary cloak, i am working on it as much as i can per week. I am 9/9 Gold CMode, Have tank 11/14 Flex, and the first 8 on normal. I pull around 150k+ dps on every attempt and i am a very advanced and experienced player. As far as learning new fights, i pick up the material before hand and learn the fight on my first pull.

I am available to raid Monday - Thursday *not all days needed, but will commit to all 4* and 8pm to 11pm EST.

Contact me through this thread for a more in-depth information or bnet: NRGETiK#1930 (case sensitive).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kliche View Post
I am now going to main my Blood DK for the rest of the expansion and i am looking to apply for a guild in need of one. I used to main a hpally, raiding heroic progression from wrath to mop (throne).

I am open to xfer to any server, and open to going horde if need be. Although i am a little behind on my legendary cloak, i am working on it as much as i can per week. I am 9/9 Gold CMode, Have tank 11/14 Flex, and the first 8 on normal. I pull around 150k+ dps on every attempt and i am a very advanced and experienced player. As far as learning new fights, i pick up the material before hand and learn the fight on my first pull.

I am available to raid Monday - Thursday *not all days needed, but will commit to all 4* and 8pm to 11pm EST.

Contact me through this thread for a more in-depth information or bnet: NRGETiK#1930 (case sensitive).
to the top!