Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumocolor View Post
    Who's the closing band of blizzcon? I haven't played a blizzard game in 4yrs or have any interest in their current games lineup, but i would pay $40 for a kickass closing live show like some they've had in the past.

i was just wondering this myself, by now they usually have the band posted etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    Yep they started over with a new concept and much of the dev team was moved to HOTS formally known as BALLS.
    The majority of the dev team from Titan was moved back to WoW, with others sprinkled around their other projects. Only a very small number remain on Titan, and it's unlikely to be shown for awhile yet, if ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lumocolor View Post
    Who's the closing band of blizzcon? I haven't played a blizzard game in 4yrs or have any interest in their current games lineup, but i would pay $40 for a kickass closing live show like some they've had in the past.
    It's still a secret. On their site it says that information is forthcoming, but when that is, nobody knows.

So are the panel names for World of Warcraft placeholders/intentionally vague? Like the raids panel will be a preview panel for raiding in World of Warcraft: The Stuff with the Thing, and so on?

Cant wait.My body is ready :v.Lets have another good laugh at the dance and cosplay contest.

Why are people asking if HoS is related to WoW? It's Blizzard All-Stars

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/games/heroes/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame6 View Post
    So basicly back to next christmas again with no new content.
    Doubtful, that would be outrageous and it's already patch 5.4
    -K

Deleted
    Until next christmas without content is likely and not tooo bad since its not too far away, "just" 2 months.
    the problem i see is that the next xpac will probably hit q2 2014 and we have only orgrimmar till then

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, 21 days til next exp announced. Anyone know how long between the last announcement and release date. Kinda curious how long it's going to be to get out of panda land. Tired of it. Dear Blizzard, please fix pvp or ill just play Battlefield 4 for the next year.

A single one hour panel to cover raids, quests, class changes and everything else?
    Meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Ughhh. I want BlizzCon NOW please.
    I agree, 20+ days is a long time. Too long. So curious to see what the next expansion will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Raysz View Post
    I agree, 20+ days is a long time. Too long. So curious to see what the next expansion will be.
    I'm pretty sure it's about corgies

10+ Year Old Account
    the lack of Titan or anything that could be Titan pretty much confirms that the roomer of Titan being redone is true.

Quote Originally Posted by I stand in fire View Post
    the lack of Titan or anything that could be Titan pretty much confirms that the roomer of Titan being redone is true.
    It isn't really a rumor, Blizzard announced it and moved people off the project.

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting closer to Blizzcon! >.<
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    So are the panel names for World of Warcraft placeholders/intentionally vague? Like the raids panel will be a preview panel for raiding in World of Warcraft: The Stuff with the Thing, and so on?
    Yup.. they're all next expansion items.

Have they announced which guilds are competing in the live raid race?

Holy shit NO EXPANSION?!

or do they normally like to surprise?

They prolly announce new exp at the opening ceremony like they did with every other exp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Have they announced which guilds are competing in the live raid race?
    My bet is Method and Blood Legion assuming these guilds have accepted the offer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    Holy shit NO EXPANSION?!

or do they normally like to surprise?
    lol dude, they are going to announce it on the panel "World of Warcraft: What's next". Or maybe the Opening ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by Reserk View Post
    My bet is Method and Blood Legion assuming these guilds have accepted the offer.
    In the past it's been two US guilds because it's insanely cheaper than flying out people from EU.