Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Have they announced yet who will be playing for the closing ceremony yet?

I hope they have an actual lore panel this time around. Last 2 BlizzCons it's just been a straight QA, and while there is generally some interesting information revealed, a lot of it is in the form of concepts that aren't completely fine-tuned.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

And again, nothing will be said about Titan....

Quote Originally Posted by Die Hard View Post
    And again, nothing will be said about Titan....
    Wasn't Titan pretty much canned and they are more or less starting over from scratch?

Quote Originally Posted by Merawen View Post
    Yes, thats very sad.

They have never been so few (timewise) WoW Panels.
    They have two additional games now (Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm). They have to cover them.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 weeks till we find out about the next expansion...time really does go quick :S

Quote Originally Posted by Rackfu View Post
    Wasn't Titan pretty much canned and they are more or less starting over from scratch?
    Yep they started over with a new concept and much of the dev team was moved to HOTS formally known as BALLS.

Announcing next expansion is cool and all, but the real kick is the release date. Are we going to wait a month or a whole year. OR will they do a non xmas release? Blizz has said over and over, more expansions faster, lets see if they've got it figured out

Quote Originally Posted by Flame6 View Post
    Announcing next expansion is cool and all, but the real kick is the release date. Are we going to wait a month or a whole year. OR will they do a non xmas release? Blizz has said over and over, more expansions faster, lets see if they've got it figured out
    Considering we have no beta let alone F&F Alpha announcement thus far. I think it is safe to say were are 5-6 months away from an expansion.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Once...once... i will go to Blizzcon

Deleted
    Heart of the Swarm : HotS
    Heroes of the Storm : HotS
    Heartstone : HS
    Obviously the new wow expansion will be : "HEmerald Stream" : HS

Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    Considering we have no beta let alone F&F Alpha announcement thus far. I think it is safe to say were are 5-6 months away from an expansion.
    So basicly back to next christmas again with no new content.

Good work on putting this together so fast chaud! Thank you!

Because Mist's was released at Christmas right?

Deleted
    People just fucking hate using UTC/GMT when announcing when an event starts now don't they.

15+ Year Old Account
    Seems like i will see the most stuff a bit late so i can follow WCS both Days :3

6 months from now isn't 13 months from now. i bet they will finally do a non holiday release. it will probably be released in spring, with the beta starting around christmas!
    Last edited by connor778; 2013-10-17 at 10:47 PM.

Next expansion is "World of Warcraft: Beyond Outland". TWO DEMONS ENTER, ONE DEMON LEAVES. You heard it here first.

Who's the closing band of blizzcon? I haven't played a blizzard game in 4yrs or have any interest in their current games lineup, but i would pay $40 for a kickass closing live show like some they've had in the past.