Deleted

When do I get my virtual ticket?

I purchased my ticket some weeks back now and I put it out of my mind. However I just checked my email again and it says:

How do I receive my tickets?

Approximately one month before BlizzCon, for each ticket purchased you will receive a separate e-mail containing a unique bar code.

Well, it's much less than a month to go before Blizzcon and my code is nowhere in sight.

Thoughts?

Deleted
    havn't bought mine yet, didn't know there was a code, thought it would just flag your account :\

The bar code is for tickets to the actual event.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    The bar code is for tickets to the actual event.
    How can I be sure my account has been flagged then?

An easy way to see that is going to the blizzard store log in to the account you used to buy the ticket and select to see the blizzcon online sale. If you can see it your account is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Isheria View Post
    An easy way to see that is going to the blizzard store log in to the account you used to buy the ticket and select to see the blizzcon online sale. If you can see it your account is fine.
    Isheria's on the money here. That's definitely one way to double-check, another way would be to check the order history by logging into Battle.net > choosing Account (near the top) > Transaction History > Orders.

Apologies for the confusion we caused there! This email was sent incorrectly and was meant for those who purchased physical tickets. If you have purchased the Virtual Tickets and have confirmed this through one of the aforementioned steps, the streams will be available to you through your account when the broadcast goes live. Hope that helps!