Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Exploitbat View Post
    There are American servers, European servers and Asian servers.
    I don't know how the American ones are split up, but I think the Asian ones are split up in Chinese, Korean and Taiwanese realms(correct me if I'm wrong).

The European realms are split up in English(109), German(87), French(37), Spanish(11) and Russian(20) realms. There are only two Italian realms and only one Portuguese realm, and those three share battlegrounds and dungeons with the English realms.
    The English realms have people from all over Europe, even from the countries that have their own realms mentioned above, so there are a lot of people that won't be able to communicate well in English even on the English realms. Some English realms have even been "taken over" by people from a certain country and on those realms you will pretty much only find people writing in the offical language of that country, which isn't fun if you decide to reroll on a new realm and don't find out until you've leveled a bit(and this is one of the reasons people should research before trying on a new realm :P).

http://i.imgur.com/zyXGBkx.jpg
    You are correct on the Asian realms.

One advantage the Asian realms have is that their entire realm list is separate for each region. For example Korea has its own servers and China has its own servers, meaning there is no culture/language conflict. The problem with EU/US realms is that language is segregated by individual server only, and then a lot of people tend to play on high-pop servers anyway without regard to language difference, and try to make their own language communities within that server.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    North American Servers, atleast, shouldn't be grouped with Latin America/Brazilian Realms, considering most of our players are from the United States, Canada, and a few Aussies here and there, so grouping up with South Americans is....frustrating beyond belief, atleast terrible English Speaking Players can be coached (for the most part) that option really doesn't exist for someone outside of Copy+Pasting broken Spanish/Portugese from GoogleTranslate, which nobody wants to, or should have to do.
    Oh sugar, I'm Mexican and you know, the same happens to me with english speaking players that also don't like to listen and do whatever they want to even if we tell them in their native language what to do. You think pairing with us is frustrating? I can say the same for North American realms. Terrible players are bad and there's nothing you can do about it but there are more good players than badies. Besides as you said, English Speakers outnumber us like a colony of ants versus a cricket in their path. I fail to understand the point of your complains.

Language barrier bothering you? You could learn some basic spanish instead of hoping others learn your language, ask if someone in your party besides of speaking spanish knows english, or simply if the player is bad, just cast your vote and kick him/her from the party. And your are being quite rude complaining about terrible english speaking players, can't you see they are trying to communicate at least at some basic degree with you? Is not their fault not knowing how to speak other languange than their own.

You will be surprised how many of us know and understan English perfectly. I've been used as a translator in many raids, parties, bg's etc. that I lost the sum. Many times I just patiently read some English speaking players complaining and typing/saying profanities, curses, racist comments at us that angers me more than reading your camplains. You think you have a bad time? Oh dear, you don't!
    Howl to the stars wishing I could be one....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    There isn't enough of them to make there own group of servers and stop being so small minded. Maybe they are sick of you not speaking there language. English isn't the end all language.

He isn't being small minded. Like another poster said, there is a difference between not wanting to be grouped with non-english speakers out of annoyance, and not wanting to be grouped with them because you can't communicate. It is a mmo, a large part of that is communicating, there is a social aspect to the game.

Just do what I do and put el in front of something and then just add an o at the end

Honestly, I'm tired of being constantly grouped with players from Brazil in battlegrounds. It's frustrating.

I've lost so many matches, including one tonight, because the team simply couldn't communicate properly. It's not fun when half your team is speaking english and the other half is speaking portuguese.

Also, they tend to be absolutely horrible players. If I see my team consists of mostly Brazil servers, I just brace myself for a huge loss.

Well, here in Canada if you buy the game in french, you have no choice but to play on European servers. If you buy it in English then it's north american servers. It's kind of stupid, but I still wonder why it's different for Spanish/Portuguese clients.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by avatarshaoran View Post
    Oh sugar, I'm Mexican and you know, the same happens to me with english speaking players that also don't like to listen and do whatever they want to even if we tell them in their native language what to do. You think pairing with us is frustrating? I can say the same for North American realms. Terrible players are bad and there's nothing you can do about it but there are more good players than badies. Besides as you said, English Speakers outnumber us like a colony of ants versus a cricket in their path. I fail to understand the point of your complains.

Language barrier bothering you? You could learn some basic spanish instead of hoping others learn your language, ask if someone in your party besides of speaking spanish knows english, or simply if the player is bad, just cast your vote and kick him/her from the party. And your are being quite rude complaining about terrible english speaking players, can't you see they are trying to communicate at least at some basic degree with you? Is not their fault not knowing how to speak other languange than their own.

You will be surprised how many of us know and understan English perfectly. I've been used as a translator in many raids, parties, bg's etc. that I lost the sum. Many times I just patiently read some English speaking players complaining and typing/saying profanities, curses, racist comments at us that angers me more than reading your camplains. You think you have a bad time? Oh dear, you don't!
    As stereotypical as this may sound, I honestly shouldn't have to learn any Spanish to communicate on a Group Based game, that is played (In my server group) by, mostly, English speakers. Blizzard should just seperate crossed realms based on Languages, (Can't speak for European Servers, I honestly have no clue about their server populations.) it's a bit silly that I, someone who plays from a realm under the "United States" Tab can get grouped with someone from the "Brazil" or "Latin America" tab.

Oh, and for the record, I've tried using translators in the past, I've given up, it's not worth going the extra mile to help someone when there's a chance they'll make derogatory sexual comments in broken English.