Sigil of rampage question

Hey all, I currently have Normal Assurance and Rentaki (thunderforged) and I got sigil off spoils (normal), I assume I should not use that trinket? Since its proc is poor for boss fights

I dont recommend it unless its for AoE fights like Spoils or Galakras. Hope for Haromms next week

Unless heavy AoE , its pretty much useless. Depending on your tactics, i would assume its only really good for Galakras.

Yeah I figured, I will save it for Galakras

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylecat15 View Post
    Yeah I figured, I will save it for Galakras
    It might be useful on the adds if you are getting stuck on them. The likelyhood is that most groups get through the add phases then fall over on the boss, which is where the trinket will be useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlaena View Post
    It might be useful on the adds if you are getting stuck on them. The likelyhood is that most groups get through the add phases then fall over on the boss, which is where the trinket will be useless.
    Likewise, atleast in 25 man, the only hard part about Thok is surviving bats+poison+normal damage all at once. If you are getting stuck on bats, getting more DPS to blow them up might be the correct choise.
    Heck, even Siegecrafter if you have a bad ranged setup (AKA not enough elems/warlocks), it might be usefull for bomb-AOE.
    Then again, if you're a hunter, you're probably permanently on the belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Likewise, atleast in 25 man, the only hard part about Thok is surviving bats+poison+normal damage all at once. If you are getting stuck on bats, getting more DPS to blow them up might be the correct choise.
    Heck, even Siegecrafter if you have a bad ranged setup (AKA not enough elems/warlocks), it might be usefull for bomb-AOE.
    Then again, if you're a hunter, you're probably permanently on the belt.
    agree, still think is really mess up they put out this trinket that is highly situational. i had to swtich to juju because with this trinket you need a non hit/expertise trinket to use while not using it.

the trinket is pretty good but is just a gimik trinket in my eyes.

other fights you could use this trinket is shamans if you do both bosses, malkorok, protectors (if your guild is at the point to stack them pretty much all the time) and klaxis (if you want to scumbag dps this fight)
    Last edited by Perrito; 2013-10-19 at 08:17 AM.

Why would the stacking buff from the tot trinket that now lasts half as long as it used to be any better than the agi buff from a non rppm trinket that has higher ilvl. I feel like the aoe portion of the trinket is just a bonus over the already pretty good agi proc if you can't get CD reduct trink or multistrike trink.

Honnest question.

Quote Originally Posted by Celoric View Post
    Why would the stacking buff from the tot trinket that now lasts half as long as it used to be any better than the agi buff from a non rppm trinket that has higher ilvl. I feel like the aoe portion of the trinket is just a bonus over the already pretty good agi proc if you can't get CD reduct trink or multistrike trink.

Honnest question.
    both trinkets have procs and static values. static value for sigil in 0 on non cleave fights because it wont proc. while the agi proc is good isnt good enough to outweight TOT trinkets. is a matter of math. unless im mistaken it shouldnt outweight (just the proc) any other TOT trinket