Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    10/10 troll, you have everyone fooled OP but not me.
    But I don't understand why people would get upset about trolling. I mean, it's the proper way of annoying people online. There's no law making it illegal.
    Troll + internet = not illegal

Quote Originally Posted by chrisberb View Post
    But I don't understand why people would get upset about trolling. I mean, it's the proper way of annoying people online. There's no law making it illegal.
    Troll + internet = not illegal
    Well he IS just conversing with people, and that IS an acceptable means of interpersonal communication, so what's the problem? Trolling is really just conversing, right?
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Because people, at least in America, are brought to literally worship the stupid thing. Remember 1st grade? "Now Jimmy, PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG!" ? Yeah, it's worship and it's drilled into our brains since we're 5... reminds me of Germany.

This is why people think it's patriotic to wave a flag and put a bumper sticker on their car rather than actually stand up for what they think is right.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    No.. I'm asking why people get upset, when no wrong is being done..

No doubt it's a stupid action to burn a flag as protest, but it's harmless, and (to the letter of the law) noone can take offense..
    People in country A get upset, because people in country B spent time and money to get country A's flag, just so they could burn it
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    Well he IS just conversing with people, and that IS an acceptable means of interpersonal communication, so what's the problem? Trolling is really just conversing, right?
    The OP is the most successful kind of troll, he pretends to ask a question with which everyone has an answer too and proceeds to disagree with the factual answers. It works 9 times out of 10.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    The OP is the most successful kind of troll, he pretends to ask a question with which everyone has an answer too and proceeds to disagree with the factual answers. It works 9 times out of 10.
    If he is a troll, the best way to be measured by success is if people like yourself put yourself in a position where you can be infracted surely? Maybe just stop and ignore the thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see the point of burning a flag. Just seems like you're just "TAKING IT TO THE MAN AND DA EBUL GOVERNMENT111" It doesn't bother me when someone burns the flag but I feel it's a waste of time.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

No doubt it's a stupid action to burn a flag as protest, but it's harmless, and (to the letter of the law) noone can take offense..

Who's law is this? Your law?

- - - Updated - - -

Please point out the FACTUAL info... There have been none yet, except burning is the proper way of disposing a flag..
    Except they aren't " disposing " the flag. They burning it as a symbol of hatred. Why can't you understand such a simple idea?

Unless........

Because they burn it with the intend to desecrate the flag. Now me personally I laugh when i saw people burning flags because it is a horrible waste of time.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2013-10-18 at 11:13 PM.