Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Imagine if only we let Garrosh continue crying in Nagrand all those years ago...

Oh Garrosh...

Last edited by mmoc1f234b9ee4; 2013-10-14 at 03:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like your image can't be linked from here. Try rehosting it on Imgur or something.

No deeplinking please!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Looks like your image can't be linked from here. Try rehosting it on Imgur or something.
    FIXED What's deeplinking btw

Deleted
    not to dig deeper in the grave, but the image still doesn't work

10+ Year Old Account
    Picture not working!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

still not showing on my computer

Deleted
    Oh well it's only Garrosh as he was in TBC

10+ Year Old Account
    If we had left him to continue "crying" in Nagrand I suspect we'd have torn ourselves apart in our frenzy to consume Pandaria. He gave us a foe to fight as a united front!

Deleted
    But we found Pandaria due to Garrosh's war....

I don't see the picture. :-(

Pandaria would have been taken over by the Mogu & Zandalari.

Granted, i wouldn't really mind that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    But we found Pandaria due to Garrosh's war....
    We might have eventually found it anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    It means pandaland would never have been found and pandaren lore wouldn't have been raped : (

Damn you Garrosh! *shakes fist* DAMN YOU!

The way I think it would have played out:

Saurfang or Cairne would have taken over the horde
    War would probably not have reached a full scale fight like it did under Garrosh
    Sylvanas would be fully banned from using the plague and maybe Valky'ir (Saurfang knows the pain of seeing your son raised as undead)
    Sylvanas would have turned full bat shit crazy and the current expansion would be about fighting Sylvanas as opposed to Garrosh
    Potentially ever lasting peace as Varian makes friends with Lorthemar, Saurfang, Thrall and Cairne after destroying the forsaken and reclaiming Lordaeron

15+ Year Old Account

Here, I fixed the image link.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    If we had left him to continue "crying" in Nagrand I suspect we'd have torn ourselves apart in our frenzy to consume Pandaria. He gave us a foe to fight as a united front!
    Who says Azeroth would have even survived the Lich King without Garrosh? Garrosh convinced Thrall to take action against the Lich King, without Garrosh perhaps Thrall would've been doubting what to do for a long time. And the Alliance couldn't take the Lich King down all on their own.

Basically, without Garrosh the Lich King would've won. And then Deathwing awakens and eats the Lich King and creates the End Time destruction of the world. We'd all be death without Garrosh.
    Last edited by mmoceb1605b3cd; 2013-10-14 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Who says Azeroth would have even survived the Lich King without Garrosh? Garrosh convinced Thrall to take action against the Lich King, without Garrosh perhaps Thrall would've been doubting what to do for a long time. And the Alliance couldn't take the Lich King down all on their own.

Basically, without Garrosh the Lich King would've won. And then Deathwing awakens and eats the Lich King and creates the End Time destruction of the world. We'd all be death without Garrosh.
    When Garrosh thought with Thrall frost wyrms and the scourge assaulted Orgrimmar, Thrall would have attacked after that regardless

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post

...where di you take that idea from? Thrall did not go to Northrend because Garrosh told him to... He would have anyway. To me it seemed like had no real meaning there, even tho he was in Icecrown, but so was Tirion, who is the real reason the Lich King was defeated, not pitty little Garrosh. Also the only reason that Warsong-Hold survived there in the end was likely Saurfang totally ignoring Garrosh Orders and helping you beating up some Necromancers anyway.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Preliatus View Post

Here, I fixed the image link.

Here in a bigger version x)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post