Deleted

Wintrading and blizzard giving a sh*t

Hey, i am not sure if this has been discussed or not, but today i was looking arround 5v5 ladders on EU, and i was shocked to see 3450 ratings, or take a look at their win/loss ratio, for example this dude here has 75 wins 145 losses and 3183 rating and many others examples, i dont rly know how blizzard can ignore this but this is unacceptable.

I think anyone with a brain stopped PvPing a few seasons ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    PvP is fukkin shit, but its something to do I guess when you don't raid and don't wanna quit the game lol.. but yea gg blizz..

Deleted
    i dont think that pvp is so shit, for me its still fun, but i cannot beleave how naive is blizzard, im pretty sure that this guys wont get gladiator or something, but they will get faster gear than most of us playing legit.

pvp is shit when you realize that having r1/glad title actually means nothing. you may have gotten it legitimately, but you will be part of the legitimate 1% and not the 99% russian exploiters.

Deleted
    I dont rly care about the titles, only thing i care about is having fun, but when i see blizzard takes no action in dealing with this guys i get annoyed as fu*k, same thing happened with the bug when everyone got full grevious in first day.. it took them 3 weeks to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by alexvladv View Post
    I dont rly care about the titles, only thing i care about is having fun, but when i see blizzard takes no action in dealing with this guys i get annoyed as fu*k, same thing happened with the bug when everyone got full grevious in first day.. it took them 3 weeks to fix it.
    Which is why its no longer fun to try and compete any more because this will be what the 4th season now riddled with win trading bull shit. My suggestion would be anyone who bails on more than 5 games in a season is unable to rank that season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

They do care. Look how many bans they have handed out in the past few seasons, including perma. A lot of those win traders only get ahead in gear, which by mid season means nothing. Just on Illidan after that first wave of perma bans hundreds of people disappeared.

So if you really think pvp is crap now, it's a personal opinion or even skill level.

Maybe if you whiner's would read some of the twitter feeds like Holinka and even Ghostcrawler and quit being such babies you would realize they recognize problems, fix the ones they can and plan ahead so they fix the ones they can't later.

Or maybe you should go play another game and buy three five dollar boxes a month from Taco Bell or KFC. I even heard DQ has a cool five dollar many you can stuff in your lousy mouths.

Keep it civil
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-10-18 at 03:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    is it still possible to win trade ? i know it was in TBC but even today ?

not saying that it is not possible but rather amazed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    is it still possible to win trade ? i know it was in TBC but even today ?

not saying that it is not possible but rather amazed.
    You must've been living in the deep depths of the Ragefire Chasm. There have been a shitton of wintrading going on and other stupid shit. Freshly dinged level 90s with 3k rating in RBGs. Basically everyone in asia and other regions has 5k RBG rating, heck, during cata there was a guy called something around the lines of "noskyperbgs" or something who was highest rated.

If blizzard would literally just take a glimpse at the ladders, ban the "obviously legit" 3k+ rated players, it would already help a lot.

Deleted
    Whats with that rage GPTurismo? i showed you facts that people still wintrade and u come and insult me for pointing out those. When was the last time blizzard had any update on wintraders? I see every day at every hour people spamming trade with " RBG ARENA ETC BOOST COME GET IT RANK1 NOW EXTRA CHEAP" i dont see updates on that, and yes you can call me a whiner, but as long as im paying for this game i can whine, i didnt said the game was bad, just their support is when it comes to pvp.

If you think Blizzard will allow the cheat-teams to rule EU this season, you are mistaken. They will have everything deducted from them.

Deleted
    right now they are allowing them to do whatever they want, maybe they should do some mass bans to send out a message to all wintraders.

Of course they should. It usually takes them awhile- their investigations always go in waves.

I don't honestly believe they action nearly as much as they should. I think they are loathe to lose subscribers. But once all other options are ruled out, Blizzard always does the right thing :P

Deleted
    I have a feeling a ton of mass bans will hit the players involved. Just like the pre cata and pre mop purges of gold buyers/sellers and power levelers!

Sigh, this topic again.

Yes win traders and exploiters are everywhere because it brings profit $$$ to their pockets.

Blizzard has already stated that they will not ban these players until the very end of the season and revert any achievement or gain they may have gotten, as well as deny them the rewards of their position.
    They try to wait until the end of the season so that these exploiters do not simply get another account and start doing it again before the season ends, though I disagree with this ideology simply because said exploiter has already made enough profit and that is their original goal, they couldn't give a shit about titles or rewards or what happens to their accounts, they are in it for the money $$$.

Dude, subs were down to 5 mil or something several months ago, probably 3 mil by the end of this year. They can't afford to crack down the law and lose even more subs.

Deleted
    Lmao at all these pve heroes trashing about pvp and the ladders.
    Yes there are lots of wintraded / boosted scrubs around,
    but the beauty of it is that anyone can see that after a quick look
    on their stats and achies.

Pvp in general is still the only fun part of the game in my opinion and alot more competative,
    pve is working together in large groups and fight some blizzard bot that always does the same.
    All you need to do is read what boss X does at time Y and react accordingly (aka move 10y).
    The succes of a pve group depends on people reading what to do and being geared, HOW BORING ?

Pvp is also working together in groups, both large and small, but this time you are competing
    against other groups of players, the action/reaction mechanism is 100 times more complicated
    and therefore pvp has a way higher skill cap than pve.
    Dont get me wrong, playing at 1.7mmr in pvp is equally brainless as pve, but its not the
    pvp'ers that are doing arena's on that mmr

Yes you can let the hate flow.

ON TOPIC:
    Yes I hope they put some efffort into banning these guys

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    I think anyone with a brain stopped PvPing a few seasons ago
    And PvPers think that anyone with a brain stopped PvEing a few patches ago =)

Quote Originally Posted by biggischkris View Post
    Lmao at all these pve heroes trashing about pvp and the ladders.
    Yes there are lots of wintraded / boosted scrubs around,
    but the beauty of it is that anyone can see that after a quick look
    on their stats and achies.

Pvp in general is still the only fun part of the game in my opinion and alot more competative,
    pve is working together in large groups and fight some blizzard bot that always does the same.
    All you need to do is read what boss X does at time Y and react accordingly (aka move 10y).
    The succes of a pve group depends on people reading what to do and being geared, HOW BORING ?

Pvp is also working together in groups, both large and small, but this time you are competing
    against other groups of players, the action/reaction mechanism is 100 times more complicated
    and therefore pvp has a way higher skill cap than pve.
    Dont get me wrong, playing at 1.7mmr in pvp is equally brainless as pve, but its not the
    pvp'ers that are doing arena's on that mmr

Yes you can let the hate flow.

ON TOPIC:
    Yes I hope they put some efffort into banning these guys
    I can say the same thing about pvp (As someone who had bloodthirsty long before achievements were ever thought of). PVP requires knowing what every other class can do, the easiest way is to play all the other classes, if you don't care to, just pvp, a LOT. At this point for me pvp is scripted, if class x does x ability, I do X, usually so automatically I don't even think about it, just hit a macro or bind. I can't think of any situations on any current class ability where I would have to think, even for a second, what I should do.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?