Herbalism with both alt, should i drop one?

Hi, i'm leveling an 86 warlock with inscription/herbalism, and also have an 85 shaman with alchemy/herbalism, my question is should i drop one herbalism and grab something else? i have mining/jc on an 90 rogue and tailor/enchanting in my main priest... been thinking about dropping for a few days but i would like some suggestions. Thanks.

Deleted
    Since you have mining on your rogue, why not engineering or blacksmithing on your warlock?

Thanks, i was thinking engineering on the shaman, could be lock too... never been either one but i would think engineering is more profitable?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxehhh View Post
    Thanks, i was thinking engineering on the shaman, could be lock too... never been either one but i would think engineering is more profitable?
    Profitable? no, not really. Engineering rarely is. It's a very fun profession though, with some nifty benefits, like repair, battlerez, post box, transport to locations (bit random though), a host of pets and mounts, and Blingtron.

It's worthwhile to have I feel, but mostly if it's a toon you actually use and play a bit. Engineering without using the gadgets is kind of a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Profitable? no, not really. Engineering rarely is. It's a very fun profession though, with some nifty benefits, like repair, battlerez, post box, transport to locations (bit random though), a host of pets and mounts, and Blingtron.

It's worthwhile to have I feel, but mostly if it's a toon you actually use and play a bit. Engineering without using the gadgets is kind of a waste.
    I would have it on an alt that's played a few hours a week barely, mostly making money with alchemy on the AH.