Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Mage Nuggets. Super easy to use, no config. needed, just drag bars around, resize if needed. Does bombs, invocation/rp, mana gems, cauterize, puts your portal spells on your minimap for easy access. It's a great add-on imo.

Tidy Plates/Threat Plates lets you show dots on enemy health plates for multidotting.

I use Elvui to easily see procs for snapshotting.

Having used most of the popular options (WeakAuras/PowerAuras, TellMeWhen, NeedToKnow) I've settled on TellMeWhen, I find it a lot easier to configure than any of the others and works really well within my UI. If you're interested I can export my Invocation and Mage Bomb strings for you to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasc View Post
    Sure, which?
    This one please.

Quote Originally Posted by Rethinktwice View Post
    And also would like if you could paste the string for the WA bar just under your char (tracking LB, CDs etc.)
    The only problem at times I have with TellMeWhen is when I need to add a new boss debuff it never works

I had that problem for a while and it was because I for some unknown reason had set it to only buffs cast by me, might be that?

Most people use WA but personally I prefer IceHUD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Classtimer.

Every time a thread comes up on this, people always go to weakauras and NeedtoKnow.

Meanwhile, there is an addon that is extremely easy to use, has been around forever, is extremely popular.

On top of that, it has very simple default settings.

Finally, it's the easiest addon to configure for an army of alts.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/classtimer

Simple, easy, no mess, you can configure it just as well as Need To Know, etc etc, and no having to deal with "strings" of WA.

HAVE you eva open your eyes !!!! it would work if you open your eye and not look down and see nothing in your pants

I use mage nuggets, combustion helper and ignition.

I only have advice for bomb.. or rather ANY buff/debuff. OmniCC is the smallest, best addon ever.. never fails and I have been using it since vanilla. What it does is puts a big yellow number on your.. well everything from icons to buff to debuffs and you can make your debuffs bigger(not sure if this is OmniCC or Xperl though). I never lose my debuffs or miss a CD because of this mod.