Deleted

Shadowed Unit Frames ad Raid Frames!

Hey just wondering does anyone know what I am doing wrong here,

I use SUF as my raid frames but I want it flush to the screen when in a 5man/10man/25man, It is only flush in a 40man as it's a full frame.

The anchor settings currently are; "Point - Top Left" "Anchor to - Screen" "Relative point - Bottom Left"
    I've tried messing with these options but it seems to give the same result that i have.

Any help is appreciated thanks!
    Last edited by mmocf1a95161e8; 2013-10-18 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Figured it out! No help needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you considered moving the raid frames to the bottom left of the screen? That's where mine go.

Deleted
    If you mean just going ahead and moving them to the bottom left. It wouldn't matter as the first 3 rows would still not show in a 25man setting they would be hovering and not flush, I'd like it to be flush and not act as if there was 40 ppl and showing the rest as blank. (If you get what I mean).

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind! I figured it out finally.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranor
    Nevermind! I figured it out finally.
    Might consider posting your solution to help anyone else out in the future as well.
    Virtualize <Solution> @ Greymane | virtual#1157 | Web | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook
    Hermes - Share cooldown status with raid/party.
    Skada: Survivability - Show when a character died during a specific attempt.
    AffDots - Track the potency of your DoTs on a target.