Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Agree with the majority the in BRD. In the day that actually was like a raid

Quote Originally Posted by thurizas View Post
    the original sunken temple
    This, SM, Hellfire Ramparts expanded, raid-sized Utgarde, a much bigger Throne of Tides (naga/murloc raid). That's all I can think of, even if some are already old raids.

Already a raid, but another silithid type raid like AQ would be nice.
    Stay salty my friends.

Blackfathom Deeps. Jumps included ofc.

Deleted
    Maraudon, In all it's glory and rage inducing navigation.

Deadmines!
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Deadmines!
    Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!

..The old version that is, Mr. Smite deserves it! He isn't done improvising!

10+ Year Old Account
    Maraduon would be absolutely gorgeous if it had a graphical redesign (although certain parts look very good already, especially the
    last section) and it's be quite a lot of fun if it were a raid. It'd truly give off this sense of exploration into a wild and undiscovered world.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post

I would imagine that as a raid it would incorporate elements from the original and the current (and have Cookie and Vanessa both as bosses - maybe Vanessa a heroic-only boss?) as well as extending the raid back into the tunnels before the dungeon entrance, so that Foreman Thistlenettle would be a boss.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thurizas View Post
    the original sunken temple
    Indeed, when i think back there was some cracking dungeons in vanilla.

Im not sure if because the game was all shiny and new but things then seemed so much better.

imho - Maraudon. I still remember first seeing that waterfall.....blew me away. The place had such awesome variety of creature types.

Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    Indeed, when i think back there was some cracking dungeons in vanilla.

Im not sure if because the game was all shiny and new but things then seemed so much better.
    Well, one of the biggest changes to the game has been how dungeons are now quick content, and they have been that way since WotLK. It's nice to be able to get to the content so quickly now, but it really takes away from the immersion. That's why raids are more popular now, people seek that immersion.

Hmm.....
    Escape from Durnehold or Scarlet Monsastery, so much nostalgia from both. Can't decide.

Both is my answer.

Scarlet Monastery would be a great one, lots there to work on and a good amount of lore as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post

You're damn right he isn't done improvising. He's improvising at being a yaungol in Vale of Eternal Blossoms as we speak!

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    War of the Ancients, like it was suppose to be. Was very bummed that it was turned into a 5 man, was still fun though.
    This. It felt so rushed.

I vote Blackrock Mountain.

Yes, the ENTIRE mountain. Merge Blackrock Depths, Blackrock Caverns, Blackrock Spire, Blackwing Lair, and Blackwing Descent all into one SUPER RAID. I actually had a silly concept of it the other day as well. Release the entire thing at the launch of an expansion, and design it around the idea of requiring gear from later tiers of the expansion to progress through the entirety of the raid.

It'd be like a massive, super-dungeon you'd find at the end of some JRPGs, where you have access to it early on, but until you actually reach a later point in the game's main storyline, you won't have much of a hope completing it. Or, something like that. The idea sounds kinda cool and fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodrayne of Lothar View Post
    BRS, have to clear LBRS before you can clear UBRS.
    Those used to be raids. UBRS was 15-man at the start.

Vanilla level 60 dungeons were able to hold more than 5 people and due to the difficulty were, more often than not, raided. This was changed at some point though, but I can't remember which patch this was exactly.

As far as 5-man to raid: Dire Maul would be my choice. There aren't enough Ogre raids! They're fun

Throne of Tides--------------> Abyssal Maw

Quote Originally Posted by grimsanta View Post
    Well, one of the biggest changes to the game has been how dungeons are now quick content, and they have been that way since WotLK. It's nice to be able to get to the content so quickly now, but it really takes away from the immersion. That's why raids are more popular now, people seek that immersion.
    I would say it started with BC. Granted the heroics where a lot harder, but BC had nothing like Sunken Temple, or BRD.

Scarlet monastery for sure. Also maybe Utguarge (however its spelt)