Thread: Rare pets seen?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Rare pets seen?

SO what rare pets DONT you see a lot? And I dont mean rare pets like Minifernal or the Unborn Valky'r but pets that ppl "just" dont use a lot. Diemetradon Hatchling is one Ive never seen anyone use or even have out.

There is a ton that I don't see often, having 585 unique pets myself it's hard to choose which to take out as I love so many of them, I tend to try and rotate through a small number that I really like, or if I capture/obtain a new pet I'll have that out for a while before changing to something else.

We really need a multiple pet leash or something so we can bring out say 3 pets at once

I think though my little Giraffe is adorable and I rarely see anyone with that out. Most people tend to bring out things such as the cinder kitten (I see this a lot).

I don't think much about what pets people use if it isn't one that's easy to see like cinder kitten or the giraffe that as Glitch said is very uncommon that people use.

10+ Year Old Account
    you can actually get this addon called "guppet" and it will randomly summon, so you can cycle through. =) you can even give it a certain list to use, or exclude. also works for mounts.

So i have like 5 pets that I keep on an action bar to use, otherwise, i use guppet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually see very few of the hundreds of pets. A lot of the same ones are used over and over, even if it's just for looks when you're out doing dailies.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i have 548 pets and i havent seen a single person using a Moon- Moon so far. I got lucky and i got it cheap (55k gold on ah right now).
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    To summon a random pet:

/randompet

To summon a random favourite pet:

/randomfavoritepet
    /rfp

Deleted
    I bareley see a Qiraj Guardling out on my server

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Faustus View Post
    To summon a random pet:

/randompet

To summon a random favourite pet:

/randomfavoritepet
    /rfp
    this thread is about pets that arent rare but no one seems to care for. its Not about having a hard to time deciding what pet to bring out...

Quote Originally Posted by Sickening View Post
    I bareley see a Qiraj Guardling out on my server
    Indeed when they first started spawning I saw a few people with them out, and when they increased spawn rate I saw even more people with them out, now I never see them. I guess it's like anything, it's a novelty at first then wears off and we go back to our old favs

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I used to run around with the white mouse for the longest time just because no one every had one out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    I think though my little Giraffe is adorable and I rarely see anyone with that out. Most people tend to bring out things such as the cinder kitten (I see this a lot).
    I like to raid with a biscuit buffed Giraffe, it's funny!

Deleted
    Spirit of Competition I rarely see. People usually use Cinderkitten or Egbert

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Well i have 548 pets and i havent seen a single person using a Moon- Moon so far. I got lucky and i got it cheap (55k gold on ah right now).
    Saw this and wanted to say 55k? It was on our AH for 9k and I thought that was too much lol.

Generally though the ones I see out a lot are either the store/vendor sold/dropped ones. The rare ones would be anything caught in the "wild" that I rarely see, but that could be because most look the same.

Unless you are on an ultra full and unbalanced realm, the vast majority of all pets are rare in the sense that you will almost never see someone with them summoned.