Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by kerfanna View Post
    I just had a horrendous game. I was mid Annie against Xerath, it was just a normal game, not even draft and I couldn't do anything. He could kill me when I was under my turret and his range is so long the turret wasn't even hitting him. I know that if you're behind the best thing to do is to farm under turret, so I tried that, but I couldn't because it seemed like his lighting was going outside the little yellow lines and hitting me anyway when I was dodging them. It was crazy, I couldn't be in lane, my jungler was no help and everyone was yelling at me, it was horrible. How do you deal with him?
    Buy vladimir, start with lots of pots and boots to help you dodge, rush a spectre's cowl into a spirit visage. Continue buying lots of pots/wards every back.

Extension - Vladimirs ulti adds +% damage on all of his spells for a few seconds, and this also works on ignite. His passive is also health = Ability power, so rushing something like a spirit visage doesnt actually stop his dueling power at all and if your against a champion like xerath being able to stay in lane and farm is important, especially with vlad.

Also you dont see many vlads in solo queue so not many people expect him to just pwn your bum.

PS you can dodge his stun combo with vlads bloodpool
    Last edited by mini98; 2013-10-26 at 03:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt View Post
    You can trust me. I just flop around like a fish until I decide what I want to believe, then I tell people they are wrong for thinking some other way. It works for me.
    Words of wisdom if I have ever heard any.

15+ Year Old Account
    I play Evelynn a lot so, high-mobility and I can pretty easily dodge skillshots - I usually just run away once he blows his first ultimate use - then I reappear 15 seconds later if he hasn't run home - and can bully him pretty well
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Pretty easy to deal with him, just be on your game and bob and weave through his arcanopulses. If he lands a stun you're going to feel it. Get him to waste his ult.

try not to stand behind creeps or he'll farm and harass at the same time, try to move side to side if you can, if he goes into range of you, stun him and stick on him