10+ Year Old Account

Make LFG work like LFR

There are times when I queue as a healer or tank at any level of content where it seems we end up with two issues:

- DPS can't click accept to save their lives
    - DPS/Tank/Healer cancel their queue

Why not allow us to zone in anyway like LFR and just wait in the group for the final member(s)?

not much to discuss. a good question to tweet a dev

edit: but i agree lfg should have the lfr feature

Why would you want to zone in? If you are in the open world, you can at least continue doing whatever you were doing. If you zone into a dungeon without a tank or healer, you can't really do much (generally). And it takes maybe 2 minutes max to find 3 DPS that click accept. The most infuriating thing about LFR is zoning in at a boss that needs 2 tanks even though one didnt accept, so you sit there alt tabbed doing nothing until you get a 2nd tank.

Was hoping this was going to be about 25man 5man's

But do have to raise the point why? You're still top queue either way

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by v1perz53 View Post
    Why would you want to zone in? If you are in the open world, you can at least continue doing whatever you were doing. If you zone into a dungeon without a tank or healer, you can't really do much (generally). And it takes maybe 2 minutes max to find 3 DPS that click accept. The most infuriating thing about LFR is zoning in at a boss that needs 2 tanks even though one didnt accept, so you sit there alt tabbed doing nothing until you get a 2nd tank.
    A lot of times if you queue as a healer or a tank you're probably not doing dailies. You're probably waiting in a city or a town. It can be annoying to keep hearing that stupid popup come up only to watch them fail to accept it. At least if you zone in you might have a tank & a healer & a dps and be able to start.

10+ Year Old Account
    Said this pretty much since inception, go in with whoever accepts the queue, then feed the other roles from the front of the queue.

Deleted
    Because most people do dungeons once for quests. If 4 people decide to start the dungeon, the 5th person might feel it's a waste to enter there, especially if powerleveling.

I think it's more than just fine as it already is. As a leveler, I do stuff in between waiting for queues. Being transported to an instance to wait for a new player would be retarded. And THEN, the paladin tank decides to clear half the instance, so when I teleport back when the 5th player comes, 2 of my quests can no longer be completed and I miss out on a lot of potential xp since I have to sign for that dungeon again if I don't want to miss out.

No thanks, this idea isn't good in any way, sorry. Maybe for heroic dungeons where the main goal nowadays is some fast valor.

Is the point really only to not get that pop-up thing every time? Seems like there are far too many consequences for something that small.