Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Blizzard by far. Bungie as well and then Bethesda as a far third.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post

Blizzard lost all my trust when they released diablo 3.
    That's probably because the same people that made 1+2 didn't make 3. They liquidated the child/sub-company that did.

Pre-2008 Blizzard all the way.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

1. From Software (Demon's souls and Dark souls)
    2. Bethesda Softworks
    3. Rockstar Games
    4. CD project red
    5. Ubisoft

These are my current favorite developers. I love the games they have made and are making and thus I also love them. Honorary mentions to Bioware and Creative Assembly for their past achievements, but lately both have disappointed and because of this they do not make the list.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    -PopCap (Zuma, Fishing Frenzy, Bejeweled, Plants vs Zombies)
    no insaniquarium?

and i honestly cant think of any specific company

Deleted
    CD Project Red and Bethesda.

BioWare and Blizzard failed everything they touched since they are with EA and Activision.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    That's probably because the same people that made 1+2 didn't make 3. They liquidated the child/sub-company that did.

Pre-2008 Blizzard all the way.
    And it's also cause most people compare D3 to D2:LoD and forget vanilla D2 was shit. Not saying it gives Blizzard the right to release a game that was still in Beta(I think it's pretty good in it's current state)

Blizzard is my nr1. Most of my gaming time goes into WoW and SC2 cause I still enjoy those games even after playing them for so long. The only bad they did in my eyes was releasing Diable 3 in Beta state and Cata, but WoW got awesome again with MoP so I can forgive them for Cata.

Creative Assembly is my 2nd. I love their Total War series even with the downs they have time to time. I know Rome 2 shouldn't have been released in the state it was/is but I got my hopes up still.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bethesda and Bungie

15+ Year Old Account
    Bungie
    Bethesda
    Bioware 50/50 on that, I mean after DA2 I was ready to name them among my worst and label them moneygrabbers, but ME3 was amazing yet again.

Although now when I think about it, Bethesda is starting to make their games a bit too console-y, Skyrim felt as a console game to me.

It's hard to have favourites these days, because even the 'best' game developers could release crap at random it seems.

Ex-favourites (rip):
    Blizzard
    Infinity Ward

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard, obvious
    Sucker Punch (Sly Cooper 1-3 favorite childhood games of all time)
    Bungie, Halo 1-3 is great, will try Destiny
    Bethesda, didn't really enjoy Skyrim, but I did love past TES games and Fallout 3 + NV

Did I miss Nintendo in there?

Deleted
    EA!! oh wait...

Nah for me it would have to be possibly naughty dog, they have made some brilliant games in there time, still remember the first crash bandicoot ruining my mas when i was a kid!

Can't forget Rockstar!
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Oh I have many, I can't really only write one company, because each delivers different experience with their games.
    Rockstar
    Funcom (yes you read that right, between TLJ, AO and TSW I do find their games always have a special place in my heart)
    CCP
    SNK
    DICE
    The old SEGA
    Lots of adventure game companies like Microids, Cyan Worlds, Revolution Software.