Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    Has anybody else had this problem? Just tried to buy a virtual ticket and got an error message:

ERROR: MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PURCHASES
    You can only buy 1 BlizzCon Virtual Ticket per Battle.net account.

I have purchased virtual tickets on this account in past years. This can't possibly be the actual reason.

Nevermind. Checked my account history and it says I ordered a ticket on the 15th. I absolutely have no recollection of this and if I made the purchase consciously I would have changed the payment method so... hmmm... maybe I clicked on something accidentally on the 15th? Maybe I should get my head checked?
    You want to resell them at insane prices?
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    You can download that Garrosh kill from their website if you can't watch it on youtube --> http://www.paragon.fi/sites/default/...C.mp4_.torrent

That UI!

Pretty sick that they one healed it thou. Good music and good editing and I´m glad that im from EU so i can watch it hehe

Many people pick up WoW as their first MMO, with zero knowledge about the different classes and races, let alone talent specs, skills and attributes.
    So, Blizzard is catering to the new people. Nothing new is it?

Thansk a ton for that torrent. First time that a paragon vid has restricted rights in Germany.

Yeah, rarity on loot is nice and all, but if I can't get loot, I don't improve, which means my druid's dps falls even further, and i end up getting left behind, therefore, no progression.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draahl View Post
    So, Blizzard is catering to the new people. Nothing new is it?
    What's new is almost every poster in that thread dismissing that blue post as total nonsense. I've never seen blue being bashed that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    There was music in it? Never noticed. But over here they block anything anyway.
    Various X-Men soundtracks by the sounds of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    I for one am glad that USA gets a taste of their own medicine. A lot of websites with videos and a lot of videos on different websites are blocked OUTSIDE US. So take that.
    Well usually that is not the fault of the US though. In germany for example the US companies just gave the rights managment to the duchbags the like of GEMA or the local version of sonys fascistic label. Its the same for some TV series that are made by warner or even discovery channel stuff like Mythbusters, can't watch that because the assholes over here don't want me to, while the US guys just watch it online on the channels page.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    I for one am glad that USA gets a taste of their own medicine. A lot of websites with videos and a lot of videos on different websites are blocked OUTSIDE US. So take that.
    Somehow I think we'll survive without being able to watch a video of a video game on YouTube. Not sure how much sense it makes to be glad that people who are not related to the music industry are inconvenienced because the music industry lawyers and higher ups are greedy.

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    no bliuzzcon items are never available in EU only US so blizzard make more money on the shipping charges which is why i never buy blizzcon items anyway il just wait for someone to put one on ebay.co.uk
    Blizzard owns a parcel delivery service? Blizzard doesn't keep the money you pay for shipping, that money goes to the companies that Blizzard ships the items through, it's not profit for Blizzard.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

For the loots I think with current system (not tradable) is we use a Warforge we should have 100% to get an item. But! we could do it so that the quest only gives 1 warforged instead of 3.
    Maybe there is some Lucky people but on 15 warforged used (since patch) I only got 2 items. I don't mind if it's not a smart loot, I'd use it on boss I know anything would be an upgrade.

That was a straight up awful kill video. What the fuck does Paragon have to hide that they can't show the boss' health and the priest's unit frames? Obviously it was an impressive kill, but come on, release a good video at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharax View Post
    That was a straight up awful kill video. What the fuck does Paragon have to hide that they can't show the boss' health and the priest's unit frames? Obviously it was an impressive kill, but come on, release a good video at least.
    Everyone wanted to see the kill from Jhazrun's POV. That's his UI, that's his POV. You can see boss health on the nameplates and his own hp on his raid frames.

You can easily get around the region lock by using a proxy server like ToR. Granted, it'll load the video about as fast as a sloth, but that's one way of bypassing the silly copyright crap.

People wanted to see it from the POV of the guy who solo healed it.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wish Blizzard would wake up and let people choose which items they want off of bosses. The randomly assigned loot is terrible. As much as I love having offhands thrown at my holy pally all damn day...

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    Wish Blizzard would wake up and let people choose which items they want off of bosses. The randomly assigned loot is terrible. As much as I love having offhands thrown at my holy pally all damn day...
    That would be even worse than the system currently in place.

"From a design standpoint, it’s perfectly ok for loot not always being desirable. Rarity is exciting."

From a player's standpoint, doing the same thing over and over and over again with zero reward or the same one item dropping 4 times is not desirable. Rarity may be exciting, but monotony is what makes me want to play something else. I mean, all I want is the weapon from Fallen Protectors. But instead, I've gotten 4 FUCKING PAIRS OF THE SAME DAMN GLOVES! So instead, I got the heirloom from Garrosh and am now done raiding (and possibly playing in general) until the next x-pac...

If you actually paid attention, you'd see the target health in the upper left of his raid frames.

From a design standpoint, it’s perfectly ok for loot not always being desirable. Rarity is exciting.
    Rarity is exciting. Getting the same piece of loot, as your only piece of loot, 3 weeks running is depressing as all get-out. Getting loot you neither need nor want and thus causing the "bad luck run" mechanic to reset is not good. Getting no loot for 2 weeks, at all, wasting all your coins each week and in one night seeing a guildmate get loot, sometimes 2, off every boss while you yourself have been getting nothing week after week, is bad design.

I understand Blizzard's point of view, but something needs to be done about the loot RNG, at least in Flex.