Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    ...So, how much is that Pandaren plushie, per chance?

Deleted
    Did someone have an idea what is the name of the last song on the recorded stream ? ( start at 9:30)
    Last edited by mmoc743fb34bc0; 2013-10-20 at 02:21 AM.

I really hope blizzard doesn't cave on this and make LFR loot more forgiving. It's an endless cycle, make the system more forgiving and certain groups of people will want more. Getting repeat loot or no loot at all is part of the game. It's ALWAYS been part of the game and this newest system is the most ridiculously forgiving thing ever implemented. Chasing the loot carrot on a stick is major motivation for most players. Take it away and the game dies.

Deleted
    I wish i could get those power auras icons and settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Fauier View Post
    I wish i could get those power auras icons and settings.
    I believe that's WeakAuras

I'm in México and the video is working for me, looks like only the US is blocked D:

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    Wish Blizzard would wake up and let people choose which items they want off of bosses. The randomly assigned loot is terrible. As much as I love having offhands thrown at my holy pally all damn day...
    Wish the players would wake up and realize it's been this way since the beginning, so maybe just suck it up. They gave you bonus rolls, stop crying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Primaryjane View Post
    "From a design standpoint, it’s perfectly ok for loot not always being desirable. Rarity is exciting."

From a player's standpoint, doing the same thing over and over and over again with zero reward or the same one item dropping 4 times is not desirable. Rarity may be exciting, but monotony is what makes me want to play something else. I mean, all I want is the weapon from Fallen Protectors. But instead, I've gotten 4 FUCKING PAIRS OF THE SAME DAMN GLOVES! So instead, I got the heirloom from Garrosh and am now done raiding (and possibly playing in general) until the next x-pac...
    If it's not desirable than go play another game. Common sense is amazing, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    If it's not desirable than go play another game. Common sense is amazing, huh?
    He said he was quitting to play other games, dingus.

The point is Blizzard needs to change things if they want to stop bleeding subs, and taking the unnecessarily brutal RNG out of loot would be a good start. It's as simple as checking if you have loot before dropping a duplicate and lowering the overall rate of something dropping to compensate.

Quote Originally Posted by FishHead View Post
    He said he was quitting to play other games, dingus.

The point is Blizzard needs to change things if they want to stop bleeding subs, and taking the unnecessarily brutal RNG out of loot would be a good start. It's as simple as checking if you have loot before dropping a duplicate and lowering the overall rate of something dropping to compensate.
    He said he'll be back next expac, just to whine about loot some more. I don't raid for loot, I raid because it's fun, and I get to play a game with my friends. Loot is a bonus. You entitled brats are the subs that are bleeding and that's fine with me. Back in vanilla you'd get less gear having to be split among 40 players. Now you have a better ratio, bonus rolls and they even give gold when you don't win loot and people whine about that too. What Blizzard understands that a lot of you fail to is this game is a carrot on a stick. You're whining about getting the carrot faster. Why, so you can quit? Might as well do it now, game will be better off.

wtg Paragon. Nice video too. Thanks for all your efforts!

LFR loot just needs some protection for bad streaks. Not getting any loot from 28 bosses and 12 coin rolls is just terrible. Without Valor gear, leaving the law of averages to dictate player power progression leads to people quitting.

Waiting weeks, months, years for gear that simply will not drop is something that has caused quite a few players to rage quit. This really should be addressed by Blizzard. Other games that are doing it better are getting a surge of players while Blizzard is losing players. Imagine that!

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    He said he'll be back next expac, just to whine about loot some more. I don't raid for loot, I raid because it's fun, and I get to play a game with my friends. Loot is a bonus. You entitled brats are the subs that are bleeding and that's fine with me. Back in vanilla you'd get less gear having to be split among 40 players. Now you have a better ratio, bonus rolls and they even give gold when you don't win loot and people whine about that too. What Blizzard understands that a lot of you fail to is this game is a carrot on a stick. You're whining about getting the carrot faster. Why, so you can quit? Might as well do it now, game will be better off.
    This just in: wanting loot makes you an entitled brat.

I actually like Swtors way of doing the loot, you can buy "tier" gear for tokens to keep yourself from becoming completely undergeared after 100000 runs, but actual tier gear with the bonus' could only be gotten via drops.

both sides are right in, gear should be worked for but "raiding for fun" looses its fun after you've been at it for months and have gotten nothing.

Very nice. Looks like the store is getting a lot of good items.