Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post

There may be no excuse for it, but that doesn't mean I'm going to rage on someone's shit just because he isn't doing good damage in a video game.
The classic "It's just a video game argument"...Of course it is, Video Games are supposed to be fun, would you like to know what isn't fun? Gearing alts in LFR and having the runs take longer than they normally should, because some guy can't be asked to go read for a few minutes or read his spell tooltips.

I just don't care. It doesn't help me or anyone to do something about it (yell in /i, vote kick, etc) because whoever that guy is, there's no guarantee his replacement is going to be better.
It's a gamble, sure, and you could end up with somebody that's worse (Somehow...) however, maybe if Terribad #582 gets kicked enough, he might actually feel like contributing, or maybe he'll quit, which wouldn't be tragic.

The people who do rage about how there is ABSOLUTELY NO excuse for doing 40k DPS, now that's a behavior that does annoy me, because there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING you can do about that other person's 40k DPS.
Yes you can, it's called Vote Kick, just because you don't want to use it for some misguided reason doesn't mean that other people won't.