Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Post Let's say your income is tripled...

What would you buy or how would you use it?

Would you treat the family to a day of fun or pay off some debt? Buy a new car/motorcycle or donate money to charity? Buy a house or take a dream vacation?

It's up to you and it doesn't necessarily have to be the choices I listed above.

Please keep video games out of this thread. I made a thread for video games here.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    What would you buy or how would you use it?

Would you treat the family to a day of fun or pay off some debt? Buy a new car/motorcycle or donate money to charity? Buy a house or take a dream vacation?

It's up to you and it doesn't necessarily have to be the choices I listed above.

Please keep video games out of this thread. I made a thread for video games here.
    Go to school, get a good education. Get into a field that is needed (research the field that makes good money and that is needed) and here in America that can be achieved. Got to love the American Dream, because things like making big money is achievable if you're determined enough.

Id probably just do 1/3 of the amount of work I do now because im insanely lazy.

Pay off my debts and visit my family more, buy some new clothing. Other than that I'd most save what we have left over.

three times zero is still zero

Deleted
    Carry on as before, and save the additional money.

Invest in the stock market, make a management plan on how to pay off the debts and minimise the amount of tax that I pay.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

pay certain debts, buy more silver and ammo, maybe some land and a small house

In order ...

Pay off debt
    Buy clothes
    Buy house (after saving up a down payment)

Invest and save 95% of the increase.
    Remaining 5% would be used for additional consumption.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Nothing because I don't have an income.

Deleted
    I REALLY don't see how or why you separate "video games" from... well everything else Oo ! I mean it's not like if I'd had to chose one or the other is it ?

As for the topic, i'll probably work a little less, treat myself and my dear one to a little more and mostly save the rest. Which is imo the most reasonable thing to do (when you have no debts to pay that is)

Deleted
    Pay off depths and that's it. I'l obviously buy something faster in the future but nothing special.

Be more relaxed when it comes to my overall spendings and carry on as before. Decrease number of hours in work would be neat as well ... but usually the more you are paid the more hours you are expected to work. Employer does not give you more money so you don't have to work so much for him.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    I'd start a small business, neat and tidy, possibly 3d printing abs plastics, and some new gear for the studio as well, music making addictions are strong and demanding.
    And I'd round it up with another kit car from factory five, I've had nothing but joy and a kickass time building and driving the two I've had the good fortune to have, and although the mark 4 is their usual first timer's build, I just haven't had a crack at one yet, and I'd like to.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would buy myself a second apartment atleast. I am already earning quite a lot of money and if I tripled that I would be very well off.

I would also have invested much more than what I am currently doing. And maybe upgrade my car.

15+ Year Old Account
    pay off the little debt i have, then help the ones i care about, probably try to save up the next months to invite a few friends for a 2 week vacation somewhere in the south, for surfing or sailing, then buy a house
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neow View Post
    I REALLY don't see how or why you separate "video games" from... well everything else Oo ! I mean it's not like if I'd had to chose one or the other is it ?
    I thought about that but I didn't want those who wouldn't go with just games to feel they had to go to the Video Games forum.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Get even more new stuff for the condo. Then probably save up for a couple of years and buy a kick ass house. And maybe a motorcycle.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably take my driver's license or buy a bike.