Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    So rather than SnD pre pull, you're waiting for 2 globals to put it up? You are also using 2 abilities plus auto attacks without having SV up.
    If they were pulling for 20 secs each time cos of sub rogue opener, BL would have won the race ^^

    But seriously though, how much DPS do u think ur going to gain by this pita shit u guise made up? Its only good for nowadays "guides" on EJ.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurinth View Post
    But seriously though, how much DPS do u think ur going to gain by this pita shit u guise made up? Its only good for nowadays "guides" on EJ.
    10-100k DPS on the pull, at least. It's not just good for "guides"; the good rogues will find a way to do the optimal stuff, even on fights that make it a pain to get into your opener correctly.

    And I really don't understand your point in taking a jab at us for asking how other Rogues do things. One of them HAS to be doing it the best way, so why not make Subtlety's opener into a conversation?
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    Rogue - Warlock

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurinth View Post
    If they were pulling for 20 secs each time cos of sub rogue opener, BL would have won the race ^^

    But seriously though, how much DPS do u think ur going to gain by this pita shit u guise made up? Its only good for nowadays "guides" on EJ.
    First, it seems like you're saying in a 20 second pull, sub rogues would be up there for damage done which I'm pretty sure is quite wrong.

    Second, more dps than I gain by enchanting my cloak probably. Do you know of serious raiding rogues that can't be asked to get a cloak enchant? Probably not. The only difference is that enchanting a cloak is easier to do, but as people do actually get cloak enchants, they clearly do care about that level of dps.

    It all adds up. If you're casual and you don't care, that is fine, but topics like these aren't aimed at you. Lots of us on the forums like to min/max and so we do care.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    First, it seems like you're saying in a 20 second pull, sub rogues would be up there for damage done which I'm pretty sure is quite wrong.
    I'm talking about viability of your opener in realtime progression scenario. I believe most of the guilds (even top ones) would just laugh at rogue demanding 20s countdown because he wants ~200 DPS more at the end of the fight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    It all adds up. If you're casual and you don't care, that is fine, but topics like these aren't aimed at you. Lots of us on the forums like to min/max and so we do care.
    I'm not casual and I find it funny how you pretend that all ;serious raiding rogues; are solving Subtlety opener for 2 months on MMO-Champion. Serious raiding rogues don't need to Sim every shit to know what to do and most of the time they can solve most of the issues by themselves. Most importantly your serious raiding rogues know what's worth it and what's not - and your opener is not. It MAY be the best way to open, but go do it 300 times in a row, then come back.

    One thing I learned during years of playing my rogue - the harder you try, the harder you will fail. Most of the time people that actually declare themselves as "min/maxers" are not good players at all. I cba posting that Ambush-Hemo-SnD-Ambush thing exactly because these forums are full of those people and it's quite amusing to read it from Noxe after all. Prolly he's not good enough for this topic.

    infracted: trolling
    Last edited by Kael; 2013-10-29 at 03:57 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •