Thread: WTF Blizz...

WTF Blizz...

So I put in a ticket the other day because I got a weapon in SoO. I went out and bought the socket for weapons without reading it and realizing it couldn't be used on SoO weapons. So I put in a ticket to get a refund. Below is the response I got and I have to ask..what the actual fuck. First of all it's got absolutely nothing to do with my ticket. Second did they start hiring people who can't even speak English?

Salutations <Name removed>!

Thanks for the report about Burden of Eternity and a Timeless Signet you found on the sile off of Pandaria's Jade Forest Coast! After reading about what happened; I set up my scrying orb and seer's cap to see what I could find out for us.

For these items It's key to be sure prior to it's use to that your set to get the right choice. For these timeless items they do dropfrequently and the burdens are fairly rare, we do not however offer a refund for these once used. THough unfortunate the ring can be reforged to offer some stat's for ret till a better ring can replace it. If anything a decent tank ring unless your raid geared already.
    EDIT: So I received the above in an email. When I log into the game however I have an entirely different ticket response saying they refunded my money.
    Last edited by NightZero88; 2013-10-20 at 11:08 PM.

Signature Created by Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    I see nothing particularly wrong with his English except one space missing and one letter capitalized that shouldn't be.

GM's make mistakes. They answer hundreds of tickets a day and can get mixed up. Instead of bashing them or getting upset, just reply to the ticket with a polite clarification.

Looks like the wires got crossed somewhere. Just click the 'I still have a problem' button, and point out that the answer you received was likely meant for another person.

GMs answer many many tickets per day (that's why the waiting times are so huge). he probably mixed your ticket with someone else's.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    do you overreact this much to everything that happens to you?

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Looks like the wires got crossed somewhere. Just click the 'I still have a problem' button, and point out that the answer you received was likely meant for another person.
    Good suggestion and done.

Deleted
    helps if 90% of the tickets they answer arnt just lil kids raging cos they lost a duel then the OP'S ticket would have been answered properly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    helps if 90% of the tickets they answer arnt just lil kids raging cos they lost a duel then the OP'S ticket would have been answered properly
    Granted there are probably a lot of pointless tickets that help GM's to make mistakes.

GM's make mistakes..... thats why they made me VERY rich by a mistake they made when they refunded me twice the amount of gold I had when I got hacked :P

10+ Year Old Account
    The whole "WTF Blizz" expression is just.. Why do people say that. I mean. Why.

And god forbid people make mistakes in customer service.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I see nothing particularly wrong with his English except one space missing and one letter capitalized that shouldn't be.

GM's make mistakes. They answer hundreds of tickets a day and can get mixed up. Instead of bashing them or getting upset, just reply to the ticket with a polite clarification.
    Really? That's all you saw?

Salutations <Name removed>!

Thanks for the report about Burden of Eternity and a Timeless Signet you found on the sile off of Pandaria's Jade Forest Coast[this whole clause is terrible, it should be "isle of the coast of Pandaria's {this word could easily be omitted} Jade Forest" or, you know, "The Timeless Isle".]! After reading about what happened; I set up my scrying orb and seer's cap to see what I could find out for us.

For these items It's key to be sure prior to it's use to that your set to get the right choice. For these timeless items, they do dropfrequently and the burdens are fairly rare, we do not however offer a refund for these once used [this sentence is all over the place]. THough unfortunate, the ring can be reforged to offer some stat's for ret till a better ring can replace it. If anything, a decent tank ring unless your raid geared already.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    And god forbid people make mistakes in customer service.
    It's their JOB to communicate, and this individual failed on so many levels.
    "It is a demonstration of incomprehensible hubris to quote one's self, especially in one's own forum signature."
    ¬PetersenIII

Comeon, GMs are also humans, dont tell us that you have never made a mistake doing your job

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    Really? That's all you saw?

It's their JOB to communicate, and this individual failed on so many levels.
    Well I wasn't particularly proofreading it when I read it over. Despite the mistakes whatever was intended was conveyed.

Yes, he did fail. But that isn't a reason to get upset over it. You can just reply to the ticket and let them know a mistake was made.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Yes, he did fail. But that isn't a reason to get upset over it. You can just reply to the ticket and let them know a mistake was made.
    Someone else suggested that and I did it already. Perhaps this was an overreaction on my part but I was just baffled by the fact I got that in my email.