Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

honestly why cant blizzard add new stuff to holidays?? its a paid to play game.

honestly expected free to play game with smaller content,while paid to play game plus added game shop to have many updates small or big just any update to the game every month or 2 not every 6-8months. also add new stuff to the holidays like hallow end not just a small item gear upgrade.
    blizz got the money and resource to do small holiday/event patch between their big tier raid patch.

I've never understood Blizz not putting more effort into the holiday events, there is no reason at all for a geared max lev character to do them at all, not even a very good reason for fresh 90 alts to do them.
    A little effort would be appreciated, instead we get the same Holiday content we've had forever, I used to really enjoy the events because there was at least something for alts every year.

Bobby Kotick, Activision CEO/douche, pays himself with all that money.

I would imagine most of the game designers who would be working on the holiday content are waist-deep in the next xpac.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

there was a blue post months ago where they said they want to update the holidays and will at some point. wait and see

They update them every few years. I would rather them spend time with new content than adding new things to Holidays each year.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You just have to ask yourself, is this raid related content for the hardcore minority?

If the answer is no, then it isn't important in the eyes of Blizzard.

I wasn't around at the beginning of MoP so at least to me i got the candy buckets of pandaria achievement...
    But yea - the way they update holidays now is about as lack-luster as it gets.

Go to Timeless Isle, LFR, or Flex if you want loot that's better than the holiday stuff. People act like holidays are so important to gearing.
    Only the dead have seen the end of war. - George Santayana
    Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. - George Santayana

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to see an update. I'd like to see the holiday loot update depending on the current tier. Dropping, say, 545 rings (lower than normal, higher than flex) or even 540 would be neat. A 470 is worthless, even for a new 90.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I'd love to see an update. I'd like to see the holiday loot update depending on the current tier. Dropping, say, 545 rings (lower than normal, higher than flex) or even 540 would be neat. A 470 is worthless, even for a new 90.

in 528 lfr ilvl would be good, theres no point in me running it at all anymore :\ i completed all the achievements years ago, and the loot is total trash, would be nice if each year they added some more pets or vanity items to events each year if they aren't going to add more content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighto73 View Post
    They update them every few years. I would rather them spend time with new content than adding new things to Holidays each year.
    Yes it takes so much effort to recolor a beer stein....or up the stats on a trinket or ring....

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderPussy View Post
    Go to Timeless Isle, LFR, or Flex if you want loot that's better than the holiday stuff. People act like holidays are so important to gearing.
    Maybe we want new mounts or fun items? I got the Horseman Mount, title, and pets, so doing this holiday's events is pointless.

Uh... they already updated Brewfest and Hallow's End at the start of the expansion. Not our fault you weren't around for them back when they still gave upgrades.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    You just have to ask yourself, is this raid related content for the hardcore minority?

Yeah, that explains why they created the Isle of Thunder and the Timeless Isle, eh? Or, you know, how they created LFR and Flex, which the hardcore minority have no interest in. Or maybe the PvP summit they're holding.

But, go ahead, keep making shit up.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post

Such absolute nonsense. If anything, they've spend most of their time, the last few years, on making the game more easy and linear for newer players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    Uh... they already updated Brewfest and Hallow's End at the start of the expansion. Not our fault you weren't around for them back when they still gave upgrades.
    Updating ilevel =/= updating the event.
    Look! Words!

There's a new pet for Day of the Dead and Winterveil if that makes it any better

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    Most people here dont really care for the loot and that Brewfest and Halows End still drop the same gear.
    They are annoyed that those events stil drop the same pets and mounts.

Better gear drops on the Timeless Isle and is also easier to grind (as has been said) but what is annoying most people is that those events stil drop the same mounts and pets.
    Most people i know only care about the pets and mounts from events they gear is mostly meh to them.

Im pretty sure that if they recoloured the pets/mounts then those people would grind the bosses on a daily basis with all their chars.

When i look at my realm nobody bothers with Hallows End or Brewfest. Not with the boss and not with the achievements and the special vendors etc cause the achievements, pets and mounts have been around for to long so everyone has them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I spent a good 20 minutes on each holiday. Then it was useless. Maybe I'm not the norm, but from my point of view it would be an utter waste of time.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

You pay to access the game server, that's it.