Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitorii View Post
    Do enchants appear on them?
    I think so? I'm actually not sure, but I feel like I remember DS' cloudy look while I had them for Mut

I like the clean weapon designs from Vanilla. Too many bells and whistles on everything now. My only problem with the garrosh loom dagger is the wierd spurs coming out of the side.

I don't much care for the T16 facemask. Clips my Gnome ears. I havn't seen the mask on any bearded toon, but i'm guessing its also a beard clipper.

The mask is the only bad part of the T16 design, in my opinion. And the belt; the belt from Dark Shaman fits awesomely, but the one from Garrosh is just CLUNKY on a troll male (it floats off the body!).

Generally, I like my T16 gear. My only wish is that I had some better daggers (either Norushen's Shortblade on normal or something else), since my Heroic MSV dagger doesn't QUITE match the blue aesthetic.
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue

Blue aesthetic you say? Try a pair of timeslicers

http://www.wowhead.com/item=28226/

Deleted
    i too have used Timeslicer's with my blue set, though i prefer the dagger from Algalon 25m you may want to try it out
    Starshard Edge or Fang of Oblivion
    one of the few daggers that matches well with the Dancing Steel glow imo

I just bought a Blade of Wizardry for 15k to go with my T16, I might be feeling a slight bit of buyers remorse.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Rotalumus View Post
    i too have used Timeslicer's with my blue set, though i prefer the dagger from Algalon 25m you may want to try it out
    Starshard Edge or Fang of Oblivion
    one of the few daggers that matches well with the Dancing Steel glow imo
    The dagger from Algalon is amazing. I went in with a priest buddy last expac in an attempt to two man it and got stomped lol. I should definately learn the fight and go for it again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mongoose6 View Post
    The dagger from Algalon is amazing. I went in with a priest buddy last expac in an attempt to two man it and got stomped lol. I should definately learn the fight and go for it again.
    you should be fine now to do it, can't remember how many i went with but I'm pretty sure it would've just been my rogue and a priest friend from my guild

but maybe another couple dps couldn't hurt as they may need gear from the raid also

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose6 View Post
    Blue aesthetic you say? Try a pair of timeslicers

http://www.wowhead.com/item=28226/
    I have those sitting in my bank, there's some kind of poop effect that shows up on it whenever I try equipping them, it makes them look bad.
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue

Argent Avenger ftw! Too bad it's a sword.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by Rotalumus View Post
    you should be fine now to do it, can't remember how many i went with but I'm pretty sure it would've just been my rogue and a priest friend from my guild

but maybe another couple dps couldn't hurt as they may need gear from the raid also
    Even on 25m Algalon's damage is 100% trivial and the only issue is the stacking debuff which will phase you and cause him to reset immediately if you are alone. You just need 1 other person there (some classes can solo, but we don't have a pet...).

10+ Year Old Account
    Imo, I don't think t16 works as a Rogue set item.

I'm going with Tier 1 with Cursed vision, looks really cool and clean imo. :3
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!