Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

t16 is it... (transmog)

really amazing looking tier for rogues, since I see a many rogues in currently tier without trasmog ? I asked bcs when blizz announce t16 a lot rogues here gives negative comments about set. I also see a lot rogues use http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=103827 for trasmog daggers. Personally for me this is one of the best set we have in a long time, even better than cm set. What is your opinion about t16 set ofc as looking set ?

cheers xD

I think its fugly. Though t15 was especially bad imo, maybe thats a common enough opinion that more people hid their t15 and now some of them stopped transmogging?

I like t15, even though the hood was a little malformed.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

i really like this tier set although i've replaced the chest piece with the robe from amalgam it's a refreshing change
    Rig Specs
    Case - Antec 1200 / CPU - I7 930 OC @ 4.10 GHz / CPU Cooling - Corsair H100
    Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R / Memory - 6GB Patriot Viper 1600MHz / GPU - GeForce GTX 470
    PSU Cooler Master GX 750W / Mouse - Razer Mamba / Keyboard - Razer Tarantula

I actually like T16, although I admit I was rather skeptical when I first saw it. Until I get a full set of flex/reg T16, I'll still be mogging into something else though. I think the helm is really interesting, and helms that show my character's hair make me super happy.
    On a side note, I actually really liked T15 aswell.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Some of the weapons do look cool. A non-dagger version of Norushen's Shortblade is from Spoils(the 1h agi sword) if anyone wants.

To counter balance, have you seen the BoA agility dagger from Garrosh? Looks like a questing green.

However, I think T16 and T15 both looked great, but I tend to transmog to the pvp sets at the moment, I think they tend to capture that rogue feeling a little more often.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

That's because the Garrosh items get their graphics from Vanilla PvP rewards. Most vanilla items and sets were pretty bad until BWL.

I love the LFR Rogue T16 with a Lower City tabard! Check it out. Only downside is I have to run LFR for it...
    Last edited by Juicebox; 2013-10-20 at 02:21 AM.

I like the heroic t16 but I don't think I'm gonna use it, it won't fit me that much

If you played during vanilla, you should know the models, they are iconic. Modern sets look infinitely better from a technical and design point, but you can't simply design them again.
    -Voltaire
    winning

All of the BoAs are designed around old sets/items, so it makes sense that the dagger doesn't make you think 'wow, how cool is that'. However, I'm looking at the stats on that thing, and thinking it anyway, so well played Blizzard

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

I actually thought all the other BoAs looked pretty cool; the dagger does not. If it's iconic, then I feel sad.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Indeed it is not very impressive. But it was the rank 14 pvp weapon during the times before arena pvp. Every rogue would have sold his family (and yours) to get it.
    -Voltaire
    winning

I'm kind of a fan of the Rogue tier, but I think I like the robe set more, with a little flair:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...btabtab/simple

I wonder if people that don't like the Garrosh BoA daggers haven't looked very closely. First off, they're the size of swords when they're equipped...they're enormous. They have a 4-way flare at the base of the blade, which is shinier than any other blade I've seen. And to top it off, the base of their grips are giant skulls. I'll admit, they look poor in the model viewer, but I've been lucky enough to actually get 2 of them, and they really do look great equipped in game and on the character screen.

Deleted
    I think the heroic version look really hardcore. I like the darker/orange theme. Normal/flex is okay, not great though.

15+ Year Old Account
    T16 has been the first set I've liked since Sunwell (my current transmog) because it looks like an upgraded version of that.

Quote Originally Posted by broggernaut View Post
    I'm kind of a fan of the Rogue tier, but I think I like the robe set more, with a little flair:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...btabtab/simple

I wonder if people that don't like the Garrosh BoA daggers haven't looked very closely. First off, they're the size of swords when they're equipped...they're enormous. They have a 4-way flare at the base of the blade, which is shinier than any other blade I've seen. And to top it off, the base of their grips are giant skulls. I'll admit, they look poor in the model viewer, but I've been lucky enough to actually get 2 of them, and they really do look great equipped in game and on the character screen.
    Do enchants appear on them?

Meh, i don't like t16 - it's yellow. Anyway going to use the spaulders for my mog mostly because i hate even more the challenge ones and the color blends pretty well. Also i'll use the druid helm if i manage to drop it (and i hope so).
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Some of the weapons do look cool. A non-dagger version of Norushen's Shortblade is from Spoils(the 1h agi sword) if anyone wants.
    The bad thing is that you have to have the HC norushen dager to match the normal version sword, color wise... doesn't make sense at all.